3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"4th of August" lol.
So can you unlock all the scenes at one time by playing through multiple paths? Or will there always be locked scenes?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Water World [v0.13.0] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.04GB

Download Win (213MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's kind of difficult to find the new repeating scenes, without a clue. I think I'll take a look in the walkthrough.
Also, it's kind of an annoying bug, that the new content doesn't trigger when you've already played the first part of the quest from the last update.
That means you also have to replay the Amelia quest as well.
If that is the way it's gonna be, maybe you could introduce a mechanic into the game that lets you reset a questline completely.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Did you choose the girl again? You have to replay that part of the quest.
Well luckily I had the path where you choose between one of them in my Quick Saves. I think before I start each version I will save at the beginning of last version quest.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
It's three endings I choose the Lia good route.

What are the new 5 repeatable events?
It's 5 replayable scenes not 5 repeating events. I had a hard time finishing the quest in time for the release, nothing is added on top of that.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Does somebody have a family tree for who is related whom in the game, regarding the prequel now that more and more is relevant? The "story so far" section is really confusing. I thought Lana is the step-sister but she is also Amelia's granddaughter, who is your mom, so is Lana your half-niece? Or did they mean the other Amelia on the ship, who is Lana's daughter? I'm so confused...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes