3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I have finished all quests but on Old Rivalry quest there are three windows still unviable .How to unlock the scenes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I have finished all quests but on Old Rivalry quest there are three windows still unviable .How to unlock the scenes
With multiple path quests it's normal to have locked scenes since some of them are available only in the alternative path.

Reactions: kobetti

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
With multiple path quests it's normal to have locked scenes since some of them are available only in the alternative path.
Ok, but can't we unlock all of them by using Save Editor?
Great game anyway. Just one thing though: the dialog banner is really too big, it takes 1/4 of the screen and hides too much content. I know about the H key, but I would rather prefer a smaller banner. thanks :)

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ok, but can't we unlock all of them by using Save Editor?
Not a good idea - the logic is not based on lock/unlock flags for each scene but on actual gameplay variables, so if you edit those, you might mess up current/future things that depend on those variables. What I'm planning to do is to unlock all of them when you finish the game, but this will have to wait till the game is actually complete :).

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
I´ve finished every quest except Naughty Sibling. The questlog says "Mia agreed to make Barb jelous by flirting with me. Let´s see where this will lead us."
I managed to complete Familiar Face, but nothing popped up regarding te aforementioned quest. I tried to both, follow the walkthrough, and look for the Star Marker.
Any thoughts?

Mar 22, 2019
Hello. So i'm confused after finishing the familiar faces quest on Water World I can't do anything else I still have the odd rivilary and one more I forgot the name too. All I'm asking is for a little help. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Totally hating the "wife" and the latest quests. MC that genius acting like a cunt struck moron. Lets betray everyone who he built up any relationship especially his own mother for a woman who acting like a manipulative bitch of a detective with very little concern for supposed long lost husband thought dead. Even though the bitch not as hot or attentive as what he already has. Its like he just decided to throw in drama without even thinking about plot or character reactions. Lets not forget what MC had to go through to earn trust when introduced yet this woman given free reign from start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is simply terrible writing after such a solid build up and so contrived and out of place I doubt was in original plans and a knee jerk response to try spice things up. Its a shame because the character frictions and interactions had been done so well up to this point. These last stories are beyond stupid on every level.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
boarded preview 1.png

Hi all,

Here is a little update on the plans for 0.14. As you all know, the new quest (named 'Boarded' as you can see from the picture above) will advance the story and will add a new master location. While the former is pretty much business as usual (the dialogue is written and I've started making the renders), the latter poses some risk although I had a dry-run with the power outage on the ship in the 'Open Marriage' quest.

So instead of waiting for everything to be done in one update, I decided to split 0.14 into two updates. One will get contain the new quest and the other will introduce the new master location along with a mix of new / old characters there. If it all goes as planned, I'll push the first part in the middle of the month and I'll focus on the new master location after that. The downside is that in the story you get transferred to the new location, so when you complete the first update, you'll be stuck on a black screen saying "To be continued..." until I finish the second part of the update. Don't worry, this is not the end of the game and you'll get to see the characters you love from the ship in a later stage of the game.

P.S. Sinphil thanks for the nice review of the game. The reason that the story was a bit (OK, quite a bit) slow to develop until now is that it is disruptive - after this point, you won't be able to just roam around the ship and engage in all kinds of lewd behaviour with the girls and I wanted to give the chance for everyone to interact with all the girls. Looking back I now realize that I might have gone a bit over the top with having 15 girls ;).

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 363193

Hi all,

Here is a little update on the plans for 0.14. As you all know, the new quest (named 'Boarded' as you can see from the picture above) will advance the story and will add a new master location. While the former is pretty much business as usual (the dialogue is written and I've started making the renders), the latter poses some risk although I had a dry-run with the power outage on the ship in the 'Open Marriage' quest.

So instead of waiting for everything to be done in one update, I decided to split 0.14 into two updates. One will get contain the new quest and the other will introduce the new master location along with a mix of new / old characters there. If it all goes as planned, I'll push the first part in the middle of the month and I'll focus on the new master location after that. The downside is that in the story you get transferred to the new location, so when you complete the first update, you'll be stuck on a black screen saying "To be continued..." until I finish the second part of the update. Don't worry, this is not the end of the game and you'll get to see the characters you love from the ship in a later stage of the game.

P.S. Sinphil thanks for the nice review of the game. The reason that the story was a bit (OK, quite a bit) slow to develop until now is that it is disruptive - after this point, you won't be able to just roam around the ship and engage in all kinds of lewd behaviour with the girls and I wanted to give the chance for everyone to interact with all the girls. Looking back I now realize that I might have gone a bit over the top with having 15 girls ;).
Don't get me wrong, I liked your work right up to introduction of wife (both games) I even Patron on and off when I can. I just felt you got a little lost pushing the quest content further and further. I probably over reacted a lot to because I have enjoyed your work so much because this latest content did not seem consistent with everything that built up before then. All that time building up trust and relationships discarded so easily for questionable reasons and rewards

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I liked your work right up to introduction of wife (both games) I even Patron on and off when I can. I just felt you got a little lost pushing the quest content further and further. I probably over reacted a lot to because I have enjoyed your work so much because this latest content did not seem consistent with everything that built up before then. All that time building up trust and relationships discarded so easily for questionable reasons and rewards
You didn't overreact, I completely agree with what you said. Unfortunately I can't explain what's happening without HUGE spoilers to the story and I really don't want to do that. As I've pointed out before, Evelyn is a sort of 'catalyst' for the events that follow her appearance on the ship and that's the reason for not introducing her sooner. I know it's frustrating to have some valid questions and the only answer you can get is 'it will be made clear later', but honestly this is the only answer I can give right now. This month's update will not answer those questions, but once you get transferred to the new location you will find out a lot more.

The only point I strongly disagree with you is number 4. The ones that were most hostile to the MC were Catherine and Daphnee, which is the case with Evelyn too. Linda and Barbara acted like bitches in heat (same with Evelyn), Amelia didn't share anything about her past (same with Evelyn), all Sarah cared about was the MC not to have sex with her daughter (pretty much the same with Evelyn) and once you have earned the others' trust, it's easier for them to trust Evelyn too since they see her close to you.

Reactions: Sinphil

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
By the way, I've posted a poll on Patreon which is open for all regardless of if you support me there or not and I'll be happy if you all vote there:

Reactions: SoiCowboy

oracle1

Aug 25, 2018
Hi! :) Anyone have a work around on quest "open marrige"/ "old rivalry"? I won the dicegame against Catherine, I was supposed to lose, and now I seem to be stuck...??

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
I´ve finished every quest except Naughty Sibling. The questlog says "Mia agreed to make Barb jelous by flirting with me. Let´s see where this will lead us."
I managed to complete Familiar Face, but nothing popped up regarding te aforementioned quest. I tried to both, follow the walkthrough, and look for the Star Marker.
Any thoughts?
Same here -- started with all other quests completed -- nothing involving any interaction with either of them appears through 4 full days.

So, either I missed something not particularly obvious or it's bugged . . .

CoffeeLab

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes