3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every new chance at life is riddled with new obstacles and all the hags to drag MC into their candy cane lair ... where they can have at the MC in all kinds of unsanitary ways ... Happy Gaming;)!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Could we possibly get an option to kick Cathrine off of the ship?? lol....I can't stand that bitch and I've only just started playing this.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
megan preview.png

Guess who's back

So here it is - the first render for 0.14. A new haircut and a few years older, but still a bitch. Megan makes an appearance in the next version, broadcasting from the med-bay of the Navi's underwater command station, announcing they have captured an important member of Scarface's crew.

As you probably know, the next version will be focused on Sophie, but it will be a turning point for the story as well. I don't want to get into details, so I don't spoil it for you, but it will introduce new characters and another master location. Because of this I'll have to tune down the new scenes for the 0.14 quest (there will be quite a few new renders required for the new location), so right now the plan is to have just scenes with Sophie and Evelyn. The good news is that the scene with Sophie will be the one we have all been waiting for ;)

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Im in the Open Marriage Quest, at the point after i viewed the encrypted File from Amelia, but now nothing is happening. How do i continue?

edit: ok im not exaclty sure its the open marriage quest.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes