3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I'm having the same problem as post 1464. Unfortunately I cannot get any new options at all so I cannot progress any further.

I went back to an older save from right before the threesome and it worked fine.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm having the same problem as post 1464. Unfortunately I cannot get any new options at all so I cannot progress any further.

I went back to an older save from right before the threesome and it worked fine.
Post your save so Ranger can look into the problem.

LordDraco

Jun 28, 2017
Water World [v0.14] [NSFW Space] (1.1 gb rar pc original)

210 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
The game loads but the menu is a white screen.

LordDraco

Jun 28, 2017
Ok I have downloaded the compressed and the original. When loading either the menu is white and loads no images. I can play all the past versions just fine. Is this a random error only I am getting or are others getting it as well?

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
I apologize in advance if this has been answered already, but I seem to have hit a wall in starting the 'Open Marriage' quest. I have all previous quests completed and there is no orange circle around it on the quest menu, but when I hover over it it says 'Finished'. Is this a glitch or is there any way to progress? I've done what the walkthrough says to do as well, but it just won't trigger. Thanks in advance!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've hit a problem with the naughty sibling. In v0.12 is shows finished, but in 0.14 it's not.

v0.12:
View attachment 377677

v0.14:
View attachment 377679
I apologize in advance if this has been answered already, but I seem to have hit a wall in starting the 'Open Marriage' quest. I have all previous quests completed and there is no orange circle around it on the quest menu, but when I hover over it it says 'Finished'. Is this a glitch or is there any way to progress? I've done what the walkthrough says to do as well, but it just won't trigger. Thanks in advance!
Same. And because of that i cant start the new Quest. Naughty Sibling doenst continue/work anymore.
Please post your saves so I can check what is the issue and fix it.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
MC is clearly not the brightest man in history , the treason was very obvious and predictable unlike the sister treason in spaced out

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im confused i cant do anything and im not sure whymia is supposed to make barbra jealous by flirting but well there is no star for the event

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
im confused i cant do anything and im not sure why
If it's anything like the problem I had starting up. When you can interact there's a star icon that appears on the top left. Took me a few minutes trying to understand why clicking on things was doing jack all.

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
Stuck on open marriage, only hint I got is Wow Evelyn is so hot.

EDIT: Seems I got locked behind the next quest in the list, needed to progress that before I could continue open marriage. Maybe add a hint.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes