3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Water World [v0.14.5] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.19 GB

Download Win (178 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Game is unplayable, first error is when I press start:
Rollback crashes the game, ignore works till the point where you are told about the money stuff and (I think that is where the game would really start) the next error crashes the game:

Hope it helps, haven't played this before and would like to play it :)

TripleH14

Jul 20, 2017
Game is unplayable, first error is when I press start:
Rollback crashes the game, ignore works till the point where you are told about the money stuff and (I think that is where the game would really start) the next error crashes the game:

Hope it helps, haven't played this before and would like to play it :)
Same over here

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ranger here's the problem, in make.rpy line 49:
Code:
->        def remove(self, txt):
            new_items = []
            for item in self.items:
->              if (item.jump_to != jump_to):
                    new_items.append(item)
In 14.5 the line is
Code:
                if (item.txt != txt):
the parameter txt didn't get changed to jump_to in the def, but the usage got changed. Changing txt to jump_to solved the issue for me.

Reactions: Ranger and nuxofut

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ranger here's the problem, in make.rpy line 49:
Code:
->        def remove(self, txt):
            new_items = []
            for item in self.items:
->              if (item.jump_to != jump_to):
                    new_items.append(item)
In 14.5 the line is
Code:
                if (item.txt != txt):
the parameter txt didn't get changed to jump_to in the def, but the usage got changed. Changing txt to jump_to solved the issue for me.

That's what happens when you don't have a proper IDE and have to rush publishing the new version with just testing the update path :oops:

Anyway, a new version is now building will post it here as soon as it's uploaded to Mega.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not sure why this update needed to be shared honestly. It shows the new boat but there isn't anything to do yet. Plus, I really dislike that this game has gone from a mountain of girls down to 3 and one prisoner.

Reactions: ThL

magus448

May 22, 2018
Not sure why this update needed to be shared honestly. It shows the new boat but there isn't anything to do yet. Plus, I really dislike that this game has gone from a mountain of girls down to 3 and one prisoner.
I'm thinking they show up again later as they told them to follow them in their yacht. We haven't even gotten a threesome with the lesbian couple that hasn't involved the MC sneaking in while one is blindfold yet.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The new boat is an exact copy of the one from Cure My Addiction (CMA)...:cautious:
Yeah there is a boat shortage on the Daz3D Store :ROFLMAO:

To be fair I bought this model waaaay before I started working on Water World or when CMA was first released (my receipt shows 20 Nov, 2017) but when I finished Spaced Out and started working on Water World, I found another ship model on Renderosity that was better suited for the amount of characters I wanted in the game.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I don't really like to leave the players with a black screen saying "to be continued...", so from my perspective having this released is better than not having it released.

Does it add a ton of new stuff? No. Did I say it was adding a ton of new stuff? Also no :p.

Having less girls means more focus on the story, so not necessarily a bad thing. Also at some point, you will return to the ship.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, i need some help.
1. I can't do the "Evelyn is so hot" quest, everytime i tell her in the shower i dont want to join her, she answers to my qustion " Can i watch?" You need to do the other thing..
2. How to continue the other quests? Days go after days, i only finished the photoshoot quest.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, i need some help.
1. I can't do the "Evelyn is so hot" quest, everytime i tell her in the shower i dont want to join her, she answers to my qustion " Can i watch?" You need to do the other thing..
2. How to continue the other quests? Days go after days, i only finished the photoshoot quest.

post a save

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yeah there is a boat shortage on the Daz3D Store :ROFLMAO:

To be fair I bought this model waaaay before I started working on Water World or when CMA was first released (my receipt shows 20 Nov, 2017) but when I finished Spaced Out and started working on Water World, I found another ship model on Renderosity that was better suited for the amount of characters I wanted in the game.
With the amount of times the same girls appear in different games I think we'll survive having the same boat in two games. As long as you didn't steal the asset I don't care.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
With the amount of times the same girls appear in different games I think we'll survive having the same boat in two games. As long as you didn't steal the asset I don't care.
Yeah, imagine my surprise when I found out that this ship model doesn't have a cabin or a bathroom :rolleyes:. Well at least the bundle was on sale back then...

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes