3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ranger
I never got around to playing 0.13. I downloaded 0.14, and loaded up my save from 0.12.6. Naughty Sibling was marked finished, even though I hadn't played 0.13. I couldn't get Boarded to start either. So I ran 0.13 and loaded my save. Naughty Sibling wasn't done, but I couldn't get past Make Barb Jealous.

I had a save at the Mia/Lia choice, so I went back to 0.14, loaded that, and was able to progress. I got all 3 endings (in different runs, of course) and was able to get Boarded started, and get to the end of 0.14.

I just loaded the original save in 0.14, and Naughty Sibling wasn't marked as completed, but I coudln't get it to advance from "Make Barb Jealous".

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
ok, stupid question but how are you supposed to play this game? i skipped though scenes over and over, nice pictures but no interaction or something like that.

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
Here I thought this game was either going to be SUPER fetish, or an exotic sequel to the Kevin Costner movie. However, not bad old chap, not bad at all.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I can't trigger the quest "Familiar Face" as in: I can't talk to Evelyn. tried to take the save from Post 1484 to skip the point, but the quest is still not finished and I still can't talk to Evelyn. Had this problem since 0.12 and I always thought it will be better with the next update... might there be a problem with the OS? (Win7)

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
open marriage 1/3 and stuck
old rivalry not started
the naughty sibling not started
boarded not started

how to trigger them?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just finished the part where I did the encryption in Open Marriage, now I can't do anything
Play another game of strip dice with Catherine (talk with her when she's in the gym with Barbara) and LOSE. This will start the Old Rivalry quest and once you advance enough through it, the next step in the Open Marriage will be unlocked

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Since 0.14.5 is a 'general availability' release, I'm sharing the links here as well:

Changelog:

- added a new ship as a new master location
- 60 new images
- bugfixes

This version also fixes the issue some of you had with the Naughty Sibling quest when you load a save from an older version with Mia's path started. dieollepetze Arasharia12 Brady2626

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes