3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I finished the pool spy mission but scene 1 of the 3 is not unlocked. Is it possible to unlock it after it says finished? if yes, how?
Also 14.5 can't start a new game without error

eggboss777

May 25, 2018
ฉันขอโทษ แต่มีข้อยกเว้นที่ไม่ได้ตรวจสอบเกิดขึ้น

ในขณะที่เรียกใช้รหัสเกม: ???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, imagine my surprise when I found out that this ship model doesn't have a cabin or a bathroom :rolleyes:. Well at least the bundle was on sale back then...
This is awesome. Gals have no place to hide anymore... so long hours clicking on the peek from the window or the hall to get glimpses ... get them gals high on deck .. have 'em share the common .. ahem ... and give the gamers the luxury of ... sharing the water works in this water world...

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
i love that we got the spaced out characters back it was an excellent idea gg dev , and having less characters with more content in everyone of them is more interesting imo , can't wait for the next update to discuss with the old amelia and rebecca.

and i don't think we have any more interesting story with the water world girls , we have to focus on the main cast for the sake of the plot

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No such thing. Some quests have alternative paths, which means that some of the scene remain locked.
Suggestion - unlock everything once the quest is done. Perhaps with some way to say that's not the path you took. Or if you don't want to do that, give us a way to name saves, so we can keep track of which path we're on in-game.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Water World [v0.14.6] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.11 GB

Download Win (226 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Suggestion - unlock everything once the quest is done. Perhaps with some way to say that's not the path you took. Or if you don't want to do that, give us a way to name saves, so we can keep track of which path we're on in-game.
play on android and you have the option to name saves. :p

Reactions: Ranger

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

damn, you work fast

should never have thought this will take few more days

inb4 Water World v0.14.7

Reactions: playb0y44
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes