3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 388074

I've started to write the plot and the dialogue for 0.15 and here is a summary of what to expect in the next version. With fewer girls on the ship, the story picks up speed, so you'll get to know what happened with your original self, why you ended up in this body, why is Megan searching for Lana and why the young Amelia is so important to her plans. Also if you were wondering why Evelyn had such an effect on your decisions, an explanation about this is also in 0.15

But even if the story will be the main focus of 0.15, it will also have some hot scenes. With Evelyn out of the picture, this leaves only three girls on the ship so you'll get to have some action with all three of them. Actually you'll have to choose between the Spaced Out's Amelia or Rebecca and that choice will have an impact on the repeatable events you'll unlock and also small variations in future story progression.

As usual I'm sharing the first render done for the new version. It's from a voyeur scene you'll unlock regardless of the path you choose.
Hope so because MC has been a traitorous lowlife moron for a few versions now and my patience getting very thin. It also better be a bloody good explanation and not just some techno cop out. Seriously must protect Sophie (for most selfish of reasons I might add) by doing exactly what I trying to stop FFS. MC was always led by dick to doing stupid things but lately he would throw his own mother under a bus just for a panty flash.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
If is not?
I stop wasting money on his Patreon. The gullible horny MC who still a decent guy I happy to pay to support. Dickhead douchebag MC's not worth wasting my money on. Not going to fetish shame but treating women as disposable objects and treating them like shit doesn't do it for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Thermophob

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
bed1so sc soaml morning 1 6.png

"Is it morning already? I'm so tired!"

Since the 0.15 quest will end with multiple repeatable events instead of a single scene, some of these events won't be available if you went through others too soon. For example if you stayed up late with Amelia in the night, in the morning she will be tired and you won't be able to play the other event.

So you'll need to choose which event you want to go through during the day, because this will 'lock' the rest of them until tomorrow. Of course the voyeur scene with Rebecca and Amelia is an exception, but (given that I manage to do it on time for the release) if you choose to skip watching them, you can fool around with the young Amelia while the others are "busy".

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Need some help, I'm stuck on the Open Marriage quest. Hint just says "Wow, Evelyn is so hot" already banged her in the bed and shower but hint is still the same. Somehow I triggered the Familiar Face quest. Been cycling through the days but still can't start the last 3 quests.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Need some help, I'm stuck on the Open Marriage quest. Hint just says "Wow, Evelyn is so hot" already banged her in the bed and shower but hint is still the same. Somehow I triggered the Familiar Face quest. Been cycling through the days but still can't start the last 3 quests.
If you still haven't started the "Old Rivalry' quest, play a game with Catherine (started when she's at the gym) and lose.

Reactions: Ivan1000

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
jacuzziso sc sorbc 1 14.png

I've finished with the final scenes for Amelia and started working on Rebecca's events that will be unlocked at the end of the 'Reunited' quest. As it currently stands there will be 4 scenes that you'd be able to repeat with Amelia and 3 with Rebecca. There will also be a voyeur scene with both of them and one event with the young Amelia.

The quest will also include one scene with the young Amelia and one with Rebecca that are yet to be rendered.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
loungeso sc aml 1 8.png

While the cat's away...

The first render I shared from 0.15 was with Spaced Out's Amelia and Rebecca having some fun on the upper deck after dinner. You may stay and watch them or... you can take advantage of them being busy and have some fun yourself with the young Amelia.

... Just don't get caught!

P.S. A quick update on 0.15 progress - I'm doing the final renders and currently I'm writing the dialogue for the sex scenes, so I guess in a couple of days I'll be ready to start testing the whole thing. If no bugs are found, I'll be ready to release this weekend.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
am not sure what now?.
already finish Quest Boarded and am on new boat. didn't se any new new quest with 0.15.
no star quest on new boat. so ?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
There is bug when having sex with Rebecca:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While running game code: 
  File "game/reunited.rpy", line 222, in <module> 
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add'

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
am not sure what now?.
already finish Quest Boarded and am on new boat. didn't se any new new quest with 0.15.
no star quest on new boat. so ?
There is bug when having sex with Rebecca:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/reunited.rpy", line 222, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add'
Please post a save file, so I can check what's wrong.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes