3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
reunited preview.png

I've started to write the plot and the dialogue for 0.15 and here is a summary of what to expect in the next version. With fewer girls on the ship, the story picks up speed, so you'll get to know what happened with your original self, why you ended up in this body, why is Megan searching for Lana and why the young Amelia is so important to her plans. Also if you were wondering why Evelyn had such an effect on your decisions, an explanation about this is also in 0.15

But even if the story will be the main focus of 0.15, it will also have some hot scenes. With Evelyn out of the picture, this leaves only three girls on the ship so you'll get to have some action with all three of them. Actually you'll have to choose between the Spaced Out's Amelia or Rebecca and that choice will have an impact on the repeatable events you'll unlock and also small variations in future story progression.

As usual I'm sharing the first render done for the new version. It's from a voyeur scene you'll unlock regardless of the path you choose.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 388074

I've started to write the plot and the dialogue for 0.15 and here is a summary of what to expect in the next version. With fewer girls on the ship, the story picks up speed, so you'll get to know what happened with your original self, why you ended up in this body, why is Megan searching for Lana and why the young Amelia is so important to her plans. Also if you were wondering why Evelyn had such an effect on your decisions, an explanation about this is also in 0.15

But even if the story will be the main focus of 0.15, it will also have some hot scenes. With Evelyn out of the picture, this leaves only three girls on the ship so you'll get to have some action with all three of them. Actually you'll have to choose between the Spaced Out's Amelia or Rebecca and that choice will have an impact on the repeatable events you'll unlock and also small variations in future story progression.

As usual I'm sharing the first render done for the new version. It's from a voyeur scene you'll unlock regardless of the path you choose.
So if they continue to go at it, why do I have to choose? Why can't I have both? :cool:

Ivanov2451

Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys!
Can't continue "Familar face". Stuck on "I've uploaded new message.... wait till decryption complete."
What variable I have to change to continue the quest?
Thanks!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 388074

Excellent news , thank you dev , but i hope it's more of a "More Focus" on one girls and not "only" one girl.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys!
Can't continue "Familar face". Stuck on "I've uploaded new message.... wait till decryption complete."
What variable I have to change to continue the quest?
Thanks!
Seems like a trigger did not activate properly. Here is a fixed save - you just need to sleep in your cabin.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Question: Is there any way to complete everything avoiding Sophie entirely? Thing is straight up disgusting.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Great job on everything else so far

Why? Did I miss something? I finished everything from the last update, but I skipped everything where the goblin appeared so I might have.
Dude...make up your mind! Is "the goblin" Sara, or Sophie?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
bed1so soaml nw morning.png

Hi all,

I did a small change in Amelia's nightwear because the old one had some issues when posing more... um... 'interesting' scenes. I hope you like the new one too ;)

As for the current progress - I'm done with the dialogue for the new quest, but this time instead of one 'final' scene, you actually unlock several repeatable scenes with the character you choose (Spaced Out's Amelia or Rebecca). I'll also look into providing the capability of naming saves, so it will be easier for you to track your progress through the game but if this proves to be more time consuming than it needs to be, I'll release 0.15 without it.

As for the renders themselves, I've started doing the newly required character renders that you see when talking to the girls and from what I have planned there will be 24 story-related renders. It might seem a bit on the short side, but this is because due to the several repeatable events, I'll have to make more sex-scene renders than usual.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 395270

Hi all,

I did a small change in Amelia's nightwear because the old one had some issues when posing more... um... 'interesting' scenes. I hope you like the new one too ;)

As for the current progress - I'm done with the dialogue for the new quest, but this time instead of one 'final' scene, you actually unlock several repeatable scenes with the character you choose (Spaced Out's Amelia or Rebecca). I'll also look into providing the capability of naming saves, so it will be easier for you to track your progress through the game but if this proves to be more time consuming than it needs to be, I'll release 0.15 without it.

As for the renders themselves, I've started doing the newly required character renders that you see when talking to the girls and from what I have planned there will be 24 story-related renders. It might seem a bit on the short side, but this is because due to the several repeatable events, I'll have to make more sex-scene renders than usual.
Um...I'm going to need to see these issues. For science!

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
loungeso sc soaml 1 12.png

Hi all,

I've started doing the renders for the repeatable events that you will unlock at the end of 0.15 and this is one of the screens you'll see in the scene with Spaced Out's Amelia in the yacht's lounge.

I've done almost all of the 'story' renders and currently I'm posing the scenes with Amelia. After this I'll post Rebecca's scenes and will have to write the dialogue for all those repeatable events. If there is some time left, I'll add a scene with the young Amelia as well.

I don't expect any issues or delays so from the looks of it, I'll release 0.15 on time (maybe even a bit earlier than expected).

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes