3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I rather go back to the old ship asap. I still want to fuck Daphne. This basically seems like a new game now. Even people you fucked like rabbits before want to act moral now...

Reactions: Rythan25

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Which save should I check? And are you sure you are playing the latest version of the game? I loaded that latest one based on the timestamp of the file, but it was created from 0.14.6.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How you complete this ivent ?
Have you started the Old Rivalry quest? If not, go to the gym while Catherine is there and offer her to play a game of strip dice, which you should loose. Once you advance through 'Old Rivalry' enough, the next step in the 'Open Marriage' will be unlocked.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wonder what happened that made Rebecca not hate Lana anymore. Thought that Lana was just from this alternate timeline but it's Lana from the MC's before. Also how did Lana get knocked up with MC's kid when they arrivied far earlier? Is she supposed to be already pregnant when she was sent back? Many questions answered but so many more come up. :unsure:

Even people you fucked like rabbits before want to act moral now...
Yeah suddenly your not part of their threeway relationship anymore. It's like he's being punished by them because of the circumstances he found himself in after teleporting.

Emelia gives him crap for banging the girls on the boat when she, Lana, and Rebecca where probably having fun with that guy who was in the MC's body. Then gives him crap for having sex with his daughter when she had it with her her son. Damn she's such a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25 and botc76

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Which save should I check? And are you sure you are playing the latest version of the game? I loaded that latest one based on the timestamp of the file, but it was created from 0.14.6.
Oh. i see now..was DL v.015 and overwrite old one folder. but that show still 14.6. sorry didn't see version before.
now all ok. i just delete all and move saves folder in new folder with v.15. reunited quest is there.
sorry for wash your time but thanks for check out.:rolleyes: (doh me)

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Oh. i see now..was DL v.015 and overwrite old one folder. but that show still 14.6. sorry didn't see version before.
now all ok. i just delete all and move saves folder in new folder with v.15. reunited quest is there.
sorry for wash your time but thanks for check out.:rolleyes: (doh me)
No worries. I'm glad it has one less bug than what I thought ;)

Reactions: botc76

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
how do you start new quest if there is no stars at any time of the day?
Well, read the active quest hints and explore. Sometimes you need to sleep or you need to progress in another quest. The minigames are fun even if you loose, so try this too. Or (if anything else fails) you may check the walkthrough.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Well, read the active quest hints and explore. Sometimes you need to sleep or you need to progress in another quest. The minigames are fun even if you loose, so try this too. Or (if anything else fails) you may check the walkthrough.
only quest hints there are is "you have not started this quest yet"

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes