3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I don't think I can trust this dev after this horrible ending to spaced out ;v
It gets worse you hang on the ship till she gets back, then she treats you like a cold fish after everything you built up with her on station and she has new relationship, and cuts MC out completely... I think Im done with this stupid crap he saved his but after the major screw up on the first game now he screws this to

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
It gets worse you hang on the ship till she gets back, then she treats you like a cold fish after everything you built up with her on station and she has new relationship, and cuts MC out completely... I think Im done with this stupid crap he saved his but after the major screw up on the first game now he screws this to
I don't agree with you at all , years passed since spaced out ending , and a lot of shit happened since , they didn't even knew he was alive , so i found it totally normal that they don't react to MC like spaced out ending was one week ago and jump on him.
It's realistic , i prefer this over dumb harem games

Reactions: Ranger

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
When opening the game after unzipping it folder, is it suppose to have both 14.6 and 15.0 in the bottom right corner? It making me confuse on whether it actually the current( and new) version or not.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
When opening the game after unzipping it folder, is it suppose to have both 14.6 and 15.0 in the bottom right corner? It making me confuse on whether it actually the current( and new) version or not.
Nope it should say 15.0 and 0.15.0 lp 15.0 when patched.
are you using an old version of the patch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the version on the start screen is the version of the game - it has nothing to do with the save file. in your case it's 0.14.6 so you might want to download the latest version for your platform from the OP
it say 15.0
14.6 lp 15.0

btw, failing at the game progressed the story, which is strange, there should be an autofail if that is the way forward imho.
I mean who lose on purpose? I bet most people keep reloading until win if no hint that you must lose

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
it say 15.0
14.6 lp 15.0

btw, failing at the game progressed the story, which is strange, there should be an autofail if that is the way forward imho.
I mean who lose on purpose? I bet most people keep reloading until win if no hint that you must lose
You just need to install the latest patch - Patches:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
will mc and mom get back togther later i hope so cause it would suck as much worrying he has done over her
Yeah i think everything will go back to normal after 4-5 updates with both Amelia (milf) and Rebecca , you have to give them time to adapt to this new situation , to your return with a new body after all these years , and then we will save sis and return to the main boat.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
downloaded, added patch and transferred old save from previous release to game folder as is normal with each and every update on all renpy games.

and lo and behold, error error error.

forced to start the whole thing again, just like the last 5 updates. sheesh

think this will hit the back burner until its finished or abandoned, whichever comes first

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
downloaded, added patch and transferred old save from previous release to game folder as is normal with each and every update on all renpy games.

and lo and behold, error error error.

forced to start the whole thing again, just like the last 5 updates. sheesh

think this will hit the back burner until its finished or abandoned, whichever comes first
Anyone else experiencing this? The game supports old saves (except maybe in weird situations where few versions are skipped).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
loungeso soaml cs2 day.png

0.16 plans

For the next version I will focus more on the story as voted by my $10+ patreons, but I'll try to squeeze as much content as I can in 0.16. This version will have two quests - one is the story related "The Guardian" where you'd find out who was assigned with the task of keeping Amelia safe on the first ship and the other is called "The Hypocrite" which will advance your relation with Spaced Out's Amelia.

The plan is for the first quest to contain scenes with (at least) Evelyn and the young Amelia. The second quest will add more outfits to Amelia and will add content to the repeatable events you unlocked at the end of the Reunited quest and will possibly add a few new events as well.

I'll focus on the "story" quest and if I manage to finish all the dialogue and renders by the 15th of October, I'll release it as a separate version and start working on the second one. If it takes more time than that, I'll probably cut the content in the second quest and release both on the usual dates (27-28)

As usual I'm sharing the first render for the new version which is the new outfit for Amelia.

P.S. I almost forgot - with the public release of 0.15 which is due on October 4th, I'll add few UI changes to the game such as transparent dialogue box, etc. so you may want to check it out even if you have already played the early-release version :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I do remember the mom being a bit sanctimonious in Spaced Out as well, treating Rebecca like shit and always acting like she was somehow better, so she didn't chance in that regard.
Naturally I picked Rebecca due to that and that the MC can actually fuck her.
Hope the MC can really get back to her in the next few updates.

Honestly, right now I had way more fun on board the other ship. I'm already missing some of my favourite girls there.

Reactions: Rythan25

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'd love to see Amelia in an all girl 3some or 4some or orgy kinda more like closer for the MC to be an observer of in the finale

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Pretty bummed out with this latest update... all the excitement I felt when I saw Amelia(mom) and Rebecca went down the crapper in this update when they flat out tell the MC that "they are now together", so no sex, and also try to forbid him from drilling the young Amelia...I'm already missing the other damn ship... hopefully an option to jump off, and try to swim back to the other ship becomes an option...

Also seems the bad guys have all the damn winning cards, and I wouldnt be surprised if they end up "winning" for a bunch of updates before the MC and whatever crap he has left pulls a DeM level plot twist to prevail like they did in Spaced Out...

Also a couple of crazy spelling errors in this update... Milf Amelia twice refers to young Amelia as the MC's daughter when I think she isnt, she is Lana's daughter... and Lana was only the MC's step-sister no blood relationship...

Reactions: CCSR78 and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Pretty bummed out with this latest update... all the excitement I felt when I saw Amelia(mom) and Rebecca went down the crapper in this update when they flat out tell the MC that "they are now together", so no sex, and also try to forbid him from drilling the young Amelia...I'm already missing the other damn ship... hopefully an option to jump off, and try to swim back to the other ship becomes an option...

Also seems the bad guys have all the damn winning cards, and I wouldnt be surprised if they end up "winning" for a bunch of updates before the MC and whatever crap he has left pulls a DeM level plot twist to prevail like they did in Spaced Out...

Also a couple of crazy spelling errors in this update... Milf Amelia twice refers to young Amelia as the MC's daughter when I think she isnt, she is Lana's daughter... and Lana was only the MC's step-sister no blood relationship...
The MC seems to have impregnated Lana aboard the Space Station and Amelia is their daughter born on the New Earth.

And TBH, Rebecca's decision not to have sex with the MC didn't hold for more than a few hours. :)

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The MC seems to have impregnated Lana aboard the Space Station and Amelia is their daughter born on the New Earth.

And TBH, Rebecca's decision not to have sex with the MC didn't hold for more than a few hours. :)
Yeah read back a few pages and learned that... that double ticks me off... as unlike most people that hated the ending for Spaced Out, I was not one of them... I hated the twist with Lana, and never forgave her !! The fact that she is the one that got the "happy ever after" of being the one pregnant with the MC's kid annoys the crap out of me...

The bitch still has the damn back-ups to Susan... what happens when she has the tech to rebuild her ? is she going to once again say "Fuck you MC and mom, and step-mom, I want to be with Susan after all" ? honestly fuck Lana... I understand the MC and the gang has to rescue her, but honestly after that and putting a bullet between Megan's eyes we should send her on her way... Young Amelia can stay though...

Also I saved at the choice of who the MC wants to "relieve him"... cause I never thought Rebecca was that hot, she was just a cool character... but in this game she looks weathered and dare I say "ugly" ? so I wanted the Mom to be the sexual one... but she banned sex... and Footjobs and Handjobs dont do it for me...

Reactions: botc76
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes