3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,
Here are the links for 0.15.1:

Changelog (0.15.0 -> 0.15.1):
- improved the UI of the game (transparent dialogue box, characters flashing when they start to talk, etc.)
- added the two scenes in the Reunited quest as replayable

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Water World v0.15.1.
i slightly modified the used IP for v0.15.1, drop me a line if something went wrong.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,

I've posted a poll on my Patreon page and made it public, so you can vote even if you don't support me there. Please take a moment to vote on who did you choose at the end of 0.15. Thanks!

Reactions: Nulldev

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
W
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.15.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.10.2019
What happen to your dl link?

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Hi all,
Here are the links for 0.15.1:

Changelog (0.15.0 -> 0.15.1):
- improved the UI of the game (transparent dialogue box, characters flashing when they start to talk, etc.)
- added the two scenes in the Reunited quest as replayable
I replayed the Reunited quest in 0.15.1 and i don't see the added scenes. The scenes are the same from 0.15.0, so I am not sure if I did something wrong.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I replayed the Reunited quest in 0.15.1 and i don't see the added scenes. The scenes are the same from 0.15.0, so I am not sure if I did something wrong.
There aren't any new repeatable events in 0.15.1, it's the scenes from the quest itself (the FJ with the young Amelia and the ending scene with Rebecca) that are added to the quests UI to be replayed. I forgot to add them in the early release of 0.15.0 and fixed my mistake in 0.15.1 :)

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Today I saw some other details of that yacht. Quite wonderful design. Maybe one day we will see more rooms in WW. Will be fun.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Today I saw some other details of that yacht. Quite wonderful design. Maybe one day we will see more rooms in WW. Will be fun.
Yep, the design of the yacht is exceptional, but it lacks any interior other than the bridge and the lounge. Bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. are all separate products (not even included in the bundle of this yacht) and that's the reason they are different in the games this yacht is used in.

When I was halfway through Spaced Out, I started planning for the next game and having learned from the mistakes in Spaced Out, I wanted to have a consistent environment (in Spaced Out, there are like 5 different products for the environment) so when this yacht was released as a bundle with the decorations and the helicopter, I bought it right away. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that there are no interior rooms in it :(. Anyway, I managed to find another ship before I started working on Water World which had more than enough rooms, so this yacht was reassigned as Amelia and Rebecca's ship.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Yep, the design of the yacht is exceptional, but it lacks any interior other than the bridge and the lounge. Bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. are all separate products (not even included in the bundle of this yacht) and that's the reason they are different in the games this yacht is used in.

When I was halfway through Spaced Out, I started planning for the next game and having learned from the mistakes in Spaced Out, I wanted to have a consistent environment (in Spaced Out, there are like 5 different products for the environment) so when this yacht was released as a bundle with the decorations and the helicopter, I bought it right away. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that there are no interior rooms in it :(. Anyway, I managed to find another ship before I started working on Water World which had more than enough rooms, so this yacht was reassigned as Amelia and Rebecca's ship.

Thank you for sharing. Now we understand more info about how the game was made. The Spaced Out was a mindblowing wonderful work.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for sharing. Now we understand more info about how the game was made. The Spaced Out was a mindblowing wonderful work.
Thanks for the kind words! I'm currently on a crossroad thinking about what the next game will be. Water World is well ahead in terms of the story progression and I should be able to wrap it up in the next 6 months or so and I'm wondering if I should continue with the sci-fi genre or take a break from this and do a contemporary game. There is still time to decide, but once I'm ready, I'll put it to a vote both in Patreon and here and will take the results into account as well.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Sci-fi genre may be easier to get people/player's thinking out from real life, to focus on the story. The fans love your taste anyway.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
guardian sc eve be2so 16.png

Hi all,
It looks like I'll be able to finish 0.16 this week and will release it either over the weekend, or the beginning of the next week. For those of you that might have missed my previous post about the 0.16 plans, I will try and split the new release into two - first I'll release the story-heavy 0.16 and then I'll add more content to the repeatable events and release that as 0.16.5 or something. With 7 repeatable events and two different endings of 0.15 quest 'Reunited', that might take a bit more time, so I don't want to put 0.16 at risk into slipping in the next month.
What's left for 0.16 is to render one scene with the young Amelia and a few minor changes to the schedule of the people on the yacht (meaning a few more static renders). Releasing it sooner means I'll have more time to do the event expansions properly and not worry about having it done by the end of the month. I'll still try to do that too, but the next quest 'The Hypocrite' (that's the working title, it might be changed by the time I release it) will be in fact two quests based on who you chose at the end of the 'Reunited' quest.
The image above is from the scene with Evelyn that's in 0.16 quest 'The Guardian'. Enjoy!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes