3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah read back a few pages and learned that... that double ticks me off... as unlike most people that hated the ending for Spaced Out, I was not one of them... I hated the twist with Lana, and never forgave her !! The fact that she is the one that got the "happy ever after" of being the one pregnant with the MC's kid annoys the crap out of me...

The bitch still has the damn back-ups to Susan... what happens when she has the tech to rebuild her ? is she going to once again say "Fuck you MC and mom, and step-mom, I want to be with Susan after all" ? honestly fuck Lana... I understand the MC and the gang has to rescue her, but honestly after that and putting a bullet between Megan's eyes we should send her on her way... Young Amelia can stay though...

Also I saved at the choice of who the MC wants to "relieve him"... cause I never thought Rebecca was that hot, she was just a cool character... but in this game she looks weathered and dare I say "ugly" ? so I wanted the Mom to be the sexual one... but she banned sex... and Footjobs and Handjobs dont do it for me...
Patience, grasshopper. Do you think our boy Ranger is going to let us down? I think we'll be banging Momelia pretty soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have been walking around in v0.15 for a week and nothing happens. Ie no stars appearing. I have three uncompleted (and unstarted) quests. All others are completed. That can't be right, a new release with nothing happening. I attached a save in case anybody wants to have look. My recent version history is I carried saves from v0.10 to v0.14 to v0.15.

Reactions: UraN82

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I have been walking around in v0.15 for a week and nothing happens. Ie no stars appearing. I have three uncompleted (and unstarted) quests. All others are completed. That can't be right, a new release with nothing happening. I attached a save in case anybody wants to have look. My recent version history is I carried saves from v0.10 to v0.14 to v0.15.
When Evelyn in in the shower in the morning, open the 'actions' menu, choose 'take a bath' and when she asks you to join her, refuse. This will trigger the next step of the quest.

• Love
Reactions: zapallbugs

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
No replays for v 0.15?
I know most are repeatable but there's young Amelia's footjob.
Yeah, that will go into the public release of 0.15.1 on Oct. 4th. I noticed that I missed to add the replayable scenes (there is one more if you choose Rebecca) when testing the release build, but I decided not to hold it back for another day (it was late in the evening and I wasn't going to do it then).

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So I'm slightly confused as it says 9 repeatable events 4 with Amelia 3 Rebecca and 2 shared...that mean a threesome scenario?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So I'm slightly confused as it says 9 repeatable events 4 with Amelia 3 Rebecca and 2 shared...that mean a threesome scenario?
No. At the end of the quest you choose either Amelia and Rebecca. If you choose Amelia, you'll unlock 4 repeatable events with her. If you choose Rebecca, you'll unlock 3 repeatable events with her. There are two more events that are 'shared' between the endings - regardless of who you choose, those get unlocked as well.

Reactions: fugazi666

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
No. At the end of the quest you choose either Amelia and Rebecca. If you choose Amelia, you'll unlock 4 repeatable events with her. If you choose Rebecca, you'll unlock 3 repeatable events with her. There are two more events that are 'shared' between the endings - regardless of who you choose, those get unlocked as well.
Given that there's a connection with Amelia and Rebecca ere should be a threesome with MC for event or even a part where MC hears some type of noise and peeps on a 3some with involving both Amelias and Rebecca. Trust I have tons of ideas that probably surpass some people that create games on the whole "why didn't I think of that?" Not offending anyone just saying that majority of games have pretty much the same style of play genres etc so it gets pretty boring fast

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
That's 0.14.6 version of the game. Download the new version from the OP.
lol I only write in thread after I have the new download.
I guess it is just installation error then, I will try to extract to a new folder again later when I get more time, thx

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Given that there's a connection with Amelia and Rebecca ere should be a threesome with MC for event or even a part where MC hears some type of noise and peeps on a 3some with involving both Amelias and Rebecca. Trust I have tons of ideas that probably surpass some people that create games on the whole "why didn't I think of that?" Not offending anyone just saying that majority of games have pretty much the same style of play genres etc so it gets pretty boring fast
Cool. Try to get that past Patreon's T&C.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I think, at some point during Speced Out, Rebecca just looked like a Rbc I knew. But not any more in WaterWorld. Pitty.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I think, at some point during Speced Out, Rebecca just looked like Rebecca Ferguson. But not any more in WaterWorld. Pitty.
I'm using the same model I used in Spaced Out with (a bit) different hair. Though I see the resemblance, I never tried to make her (or any other model - I'm using mostly stock models with minor tweaks) look like anyone.

Reactions: hitman225

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
You are right. It was just my thought in a moment. I should not mention that people's name. And I modified the message. :giggle:

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes