3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Wonder what happened that made Rebecca not hate Lana anymore. Thought that Lana was just from this alternate timeline but it's Lana from the MC's before. Also how did Lana get knocked up with MC's kid when they arrivied far earlier? Is she supposed to be already pregnant when she was sent back? Many questions answered but so many more come up. :unsure:

Yeah suddenly your not part of their threeway relationship anymore. It's like he's being punished by them because of the circumstances he found himself in after teleporting.

Emelia gives him crap for banging the girls on the boat when she, Lana, and Rebecca where probably having fun with that guy who was in the MC's body. Then gives him crap for having sex with his daughter when she had it with her her son. Damn she's such a hypocrite.
So many questions - let's break it down:

Wonder what happened that made Rebecca not hate Lana anymore. - In Spaced Out Rebecca was angry that Lana chose Susan over her family. Lana arrived earlier and made tremendous effort to find where and when you'd appear and came to get you. Maybe this was what made Rebecca forgive her, or it was the fact that she's her mother after all and we all tend to forget why our kids make us angry ;)

Also how did Lana get knocked up with MC's kid when they arrivied far earlier? Is she supposed to be already pregnant when she was sent back? - on the 'how' part, I think we are all adults here (right? RIGHT?) so we all know how babies are made :p. And yes - she was already pregnant when she came here.

Damn she's such a hypocrite.- That she is. And she will pay for this in the next update ;)

Reactions: botc76

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
maybe im looking at hints at the wrong place?
anyway here is latest save i think(sorted by date)
Go to the gym when Catherine is there. Challenge her to a game of strip dice and loose. This will start the Old Rivaly quest and once you progress enough in it, you'll unlock the next step in the Open Marriage quest.

P.S. the save you attached is from 0.14.6, you may want to check if you have the latest version.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Go to the gym when Catherine is there. Challenge her to a game of strip dice and loose. This will start the Old Rivaly quest and once you progress enough in it, you'll unlock the next step in the Open Marriage quest.

P.S. the save you attached is from 0.14.6, you may want to check if you have the latest version.
it say 14.6 lp 15.0 on start screen
correct or you cant overwrite old files?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
it say 14.6 lp 15.0 on start screen
correct or you cant overwrite old files?
the version on the start screen is the version of the game - it has nothing to do with the save file. in your case it's 0.14.6 so you might want to download the latest version for your platform from the OP

Reactions: Canto Forte

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Pretty good game. It is hard to understand the game and how to play it at first but I somewhat got the hang of it. I haven't finished this new version I'm assuming. Stuck on the wife, maybe I did complete it, I can't tell.

Anyways, I would enjoy seeing more of Barbara, she's definitely in the top 2.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Pretty good game. It is hard to understand the game and how to play it at first but I somewhat got the hang of it. I haven't finished this new version I'm assuming. Stuck on the wife, maybe I did complete it, I can't tell.

Anyways, I would enjoy seeing more of Barbara, she's definitely in the top 2.
Who's in the top 1 then :p

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Dear Ranger, May I ask how to trigger young Amilia's random event on new yacht? I saw the hint mark once while young Amilia in the lounge (at late evening), I didn't go there but go to Mom Amilia and Rbc. Then the mark doesn't show up again however I tried.

BTW, I love Spaced Out so much. What an amazing and exciting si-fi story!

Last edited:

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Dear Ranger, May I ask how to trigger young Amilia's random event on new yacht? I saw the hint mark once while young Amilia in the living room (at late evening), I didn't go there but go to Mom Amilia and Rbc. Then the mark doesn't show up again however I tried.

BTW, I love Spaced Out so much. What an amazing and exciting si-fi story!
Oh, I just found it. Just need to choose "Sure".

Reactions: Ranger

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
What's with all the ? on "finished" events? Please tell me i'm not supposed to reload for difference choices, if there even were different choices? "Old rivalry" has 4 filled scenes and 5 still as ? for example.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Water World [v0.15.0] [NSFW Space]

Here is a compressed version of Water World [v0.15.0] [NSFW Space]
Compression reduces image & animation quality
Water World v0.15.0 Compressed ~230MB
PC: Mega - Up2Share - Mediafire - DropMeFiles
Mac: Mega - Up2Share - Mediafire - DropMeFiles

edit: updated https://f95zone.to/threads/water-world-v0-16-nsfw-space.15563/post-2521608

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Water World [v0.15.0] [NSFW Space]

Here is a compressed version of Water World [v0.15.0] [NSFW Space]
Compression reduces image & animation quality
Water World v0.15.0 Compressed ~230MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
TY.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can't find any way to start the new 0.15 quest.

The one where it's said Evelyn or something knows about malware/virus

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes