3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Just started and was thinking I actually like all the girls then Evelyn arrived as I'm just not a fan of tattoos or pierced nipples, wish we could skip quests if we were not interested in perticular girls and I now can't sleep without having sex with her.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is there a 0.15 walkthrough?
No, but the 0.15 quest is pretty straightforward and if you follow the stars on the map, you should be able to go through it without the need for a walkthrough.

I'm super busy with 0.16 right now, so once it is out I may add both 0.15 and 0.16 to the walkthrough.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Water World [v0.16] [NSFW Space] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.18GB
Download ~201MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ShizzleOne

Mar 18, 2019
No, but the 0.15 quest is pretty straightforward and if you follow the stars on the map, you should be able to go through it without the need for a walkthrough.

I'm super busy with 0.16 right now, so once it is out I may add both 0.15 and 0.16 to the walkthrough.
For some reason in both 0.15 and 0.16 I don't get any stars, but when I look at the info there is several events not started yet

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I want to say that I just play this and of course I use Cheat to freeze my stat because I don't want to sleep or eat I want to know the the story so I use cheat and i really enjoy every bit of it and can't wait for more <3

Characters 10/10
Story 10/10 ( I love Spaced Out so i'm bias )

Reactions: Ranger

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Shouldn't this have the incest tag? The prequel was built around it, plus there's the patch

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Guys, any bugs with the new version? I kind-of rushed it and ran just a quick test (TBH I didn't even proof read it) with both my 0.15 saves from Rebecca's and Amelia's paths so please report anything you think is off.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Guys, any bugs with the new version? I kind-of rushed it and ran just a quick test (TBH I didn't even proof read it) with both my 0.15 saves from Rebecca's and Amelia's paths so please report anything you think is off.
I am getting this at start up of the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_quest_dap_photos_finish is defined twice, at
  File "game/dap_photos.rpy", line 827 and
  File "game/dap_photos.rpy", line 1133.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Mon Oct 14 12:06:22 2019

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I am getting this at start up of the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_quest_dap_photos_finish is defined twice, at
  File "game/dap_photos.rpy", line 827 and
  File "game/dap_photos.rpy", line 1133.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Mon Oct 14 12:06:22 2019
This is strange - I don't get those errors. Are you playing a modified version of the game (compressed/android port/UnRen)?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
This is strange - I don't get those errors. Are you playing a modified version of the game (compressed/android port/UnRen)?
no i only use windows i have unren it and put a # on line 827 it start to work

826 call quest_dap_photos_advance_to_14 from _call_quest_dap_photos_advance_to_14_1
827 call quest_dap_photos_finish from _call_quest_dap_photos_finish

1133 call quest_dap_photos_finish from _call_quest_dap_photos_finish

I will remove the game and unzip it to see anything is different

Edit: it works fine

Reactions: Daiqvist

albul

Jun 8, 2017
So can someone give me the rundown on why we should care about Lana now? Has she redeemed herself somehow in the end of spaced out? I stopped playing after her betrayal happened, so don't really know. Sorry for my ignorance.

Edit: Before you say anything, I searched for her name in this thread, and nothing that came up helped.

Last edited:

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
Hey guys. Are there any things specifically that I should do, in order to trigger certain events? I can't remember at the moment, but there are two in particular that just will not trigger for me. I know one involved the latest even with twins, and the other is another event with the wife.

Jan 28, 2018
Bird34 Go in a room, click the "i" and hover over the mission you want to do. It should tell you what you need to do to progress. Other than that you have to pick the right choices for some of the events to trigger. For some events you can only see scene A or scene B but not both. Correct me if im wrong, but you would have to replay the game in order to see all the scenes i think.

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
Bird34 Go in a room, click the "i" and hover over the mission you want to do. It should tell you what you need to do to progress. Other than that you have to pick the right choices for some of the events to trigger. For some events you can only see scene A or scene B but not both. Correct me if im wrong, but you would have to replay the game in order to see all the scenes i think.

Okay, okay. Gotcha. ;-)

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So can someone give me the rundown on why we should care about Lana now? Has she redeemed herself somehow in the end of spaced out? I stopped playing after her betrayal happened, so don't really know. Sorry for my ignorance.

Edit: Before you say anything, I searched for her name in this thread, and nothing that came up helped.
Pretty much she's your only way out of this universe. Also if Megan gets to the knowledge in her head, she can go back and 'fix' the events in Spaced Out to her liking, which does not necessarily include you being alive ;)

Reactions: albul
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes