3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
No animated scenes with this version? Just image scenes right?
Yep. It was either this or delaying the release a few days more for animations to render (my rig is not that powerful, so it takes roughly a day to render one animation) and this would've left less time for the next version which focuses on the content anyway.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
so for unlock all this gallery scene need be dev patron 1st right?
well i know that scene cant unlock because was at different path from story i play. kinda annoying when cant see another scene :cry:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
so for unlock all this gallery scene need be dev patron 1st right?
well i know that scene cant unlock because was at different path from story i play. kinda annoying when cant see another scene :cry:
Don't think so - there are different results depending on who 'wins'. You have to play it more than once.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Pretty much she's your only way out of this universe. Also if Megan gets to the knowledge in her head, she can go back and 'fix' the events in Spaced Out to her liking, which does not necessarily include you being alive ;)
Why would I want to leave? I've got a boat full of hotties I'm banging! Fuck that shit!

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Why would I want to leave? I've got a boat full of hotties I'm banging! Fuck that shit!

:ROFLMAO:
So Megan gets back in time and cuts your dick off. Or worse - gets the boat chartered from the 'boys only' college :eek:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yep. It was either this or delaying the release a few days more for animations to render (my rig is not that powerful, so it takes roughly a day to render one animation) and this would've left less time for the next version which focuses on the content anyway.
So in next update you give us this version content's animations? This is one time thing or you want do every updates like this after that? :D

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So in next update you give us this version content's animations? This is one time thing or you want do every updates like this after that? :D
The next version will focus on extending the repeatable events unlocked at the end of the Reunited quest (0.15). Making animations for a quest that's already finished will be low priority considering the number of events that I'll have to extend.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
I'm still locked out of the 'Open Marriage' quest, which is basically preventing me from continuing on with the game. On the quest log page, it says the quest is finished, but there is no orange circle around it and I know I haven't even initiated that quest yet. Any help? I'm on Mac.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm still locked out of the 'Open Marriage' quest, which is basically preventing me from continuing on with the game. On the quest log page, it says the quest is finished, but there is no orange circle around it and I know I haven't even initiated that quest yet. Any help? I'm on Mac.
Send me a save to check it out (assuming saves on Mac are compatible with the Windows version :censored:)

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
No events will be triggered since 0.15
Walking around in circles between dinner and sleeping.

Lewd Patcher even giving a hard time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
No events will be triggered since 0.15
Walking around in circles between dinner and sleeping.

Lewd Patcher even giving a hard time.

Are you running a non-modified game (uncompressed, no UnRen stuff)? I (obviously) don't get those errors when starting the game, as well as the others, who have finished 0.16.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
There's a scene with Young Amelia that you get when you pick Rebecca. Instead of watching them have their after dinner funtimes you can go below decks and have sex with her.
I just thought it strange that I don't see this scene activating if Older Amelia was picked. It's not on the replay screen either.

Edit:
The white with black bordered font is also kinda meh. It can get difficult in some of the scenes that are predominantly white such as the dining area in day time or the jacuzzi. It will get even more problematic when you meet up with the other ship that has predominantly white everywhere. I'd suggest to switch it up.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone else getting the following traceback error when using the incest patch for 16.0? I get this as soon as I launch the game.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes