3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone else getting the following traceback error when using the incest patch for 16.0? I get this as soon as I launch the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tip: at least read the posts on THIS PAGE before posting a question.
You should answer Ranger's question about your problem.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Are you running a non-modified game (uncompressed, no UnRen stuff)? I (obviously) don't get those errors when starting the game, as well as the others, who have finished 0.16.
Running the game as provided in OP with nothing else in it but the Lewd patcher.
After deleting the game and extracting it fresh it seems to work.

Reactions: DOM76210

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
There's a scene with Young Amelia that you get when you pick Rebecca. Instead of watching them have their after dinner funtimes you can go below decks and have sex with her.
I just thought it strange that I don't see this scene activating if Older Amelia was picked. It's not on the replay screen either.
Is that a one-time thing with young Amelia or a repeatable? In my game she's in the lounge but can't trigger anything with her.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is that a one-time thing with young Amelia or a repeatable? In my game she's in the lounge but can't trigger anything with her.
You have to go to the upper deck while Rebecca and the other Amelia are there after dinner and NOT stay and watch them. Then if you go to the lounge, the event with the young Amelia will be triggered. Keep in mind that in 'The Guardian' quest the old Amelia will get mad at you and Rebecca and the voyeur scene will not be available, so the event with the young Amelia won't be available too. In the next version that scene will eventually be restored, so you'll again be able to go to the lounge while Amelia and Rebecca are having fun together and you can have some fun with the young Amelia as well.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You have to go to the upper deck while Rebecca and the other Amelia are there after dinner and NOT stay and watch them. Then if you go to the lounge, the event with the young Amelia will be triggered. Keep in mind that in 'The Guardian' quest the old Amelia will get mad at you and Rebecca and the voyeur scene will not be available, so the event with the young Amelia won't be available too. In the next version that scene will eventually be restored, so you'll again be able to go to the lounge while Amelia and Rebecca are having fun together and you can have some fun with the young Amelia as well.
Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your games. Waterworld was quite fun since I waited until a bit of content was available. Only challenge I had was trying to remember the relationships that were in "Spaced Out" since it's been while since I played it :)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Encountered an exception at the last step of the reuinited quest. I picked "why not you?" followed by "Deal!"

Attaching a save at the point where the choice happens.

edit: also the incest patch is acting up occasionally. In some dialogues the mom calls herself "your old boss", which is really weird since she never was your "boss" if you played both games with incest patch.

Last edited:

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your games. Waterworld was quite fun since I waited until a bit of content was available. Only challenge I had was trying to remember the relationships that were in "Spaced Out" since it's been while since I played it :)
I am a big fan of [Spaced out] but now I am totally confused about the Mom Amelia, Rebecca, New Lana and young Amelia. New Lana is whom's daughter exactly? Why young Amelia looks just like Mom Amelia?

But, who cares the details as long as there are so many beautiful characters and such fun story.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I am a big fan of [Spaced out] but now I am totally confused about the Mom Amelia, Rebecca, New Lana and young Amelia. New Lana is whom's daughter exactly? Why young Amelia looks just like Mom Amelia?

But, who cares the details as long as there are so many beautiful characters and such fun story.
She's the daughter of Lana and the other Amelia's son (whoever that is... because... you know... rules). So she's Rebecca's and Amelia's granddaughter.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Encountered an exception at the last step of the reuinited quest. I picked "why not you?" followed by "Deal!"

Attaching a save at the point where the choice happens.

edit: also the incest patch is acting up occasionally. In some dialogues the mom calls herself "your old boss", which is really weird since she never was your "boss" if you played both games with incest patch.
I'll check it out once I get the code for the game to compile again. I'm kind-of in a mess right now with everything broken and waiting to be tied up again with the new changes needed for the next version.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'll check it out once I get the code for the game to compile again. I'm kind-of in a mess right now with everything broken and waiting to be tied up again with the new changes needed for the next version.
this is probably not fixing that particular error, but return is missing in label on_trojan_made_callback: in comp_actions l.66.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
hypopcrite sc bed1so soaml 3.png

0.17 Progress Update

I won't be able to release 0.17 at the end of the month as usual. With 0.16 having been released in the middle of the month there just isn't enough time to do another release. I'm hoping to be done with all the renders early next week and to release it the next weekend (maybe even sooner if there aren't too many bugs).

Because I've cut some corners with 0.16 (most notably the lack of new animations in that version), the quest scenes in 0.17 will be almost fully animated - the animations for the first two voyeur scenes are already done and each of those scenes has 4 animations. The final scene is being rendered right now and then I'll start with the new stuff for the repeatable events.

Luiz123bb

Sep 29, 2017
Yes sir, i'm already run others ren'py games and this game in other update, in 0.13 i think but after 0.15 this game don't run in my computer, if you can help i really appreciate it, i really like this game.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yes sir, i'm already run others ren'py games and this game in other update, in 0.13 i think but after 0.15 this game don't run in my computer, if you can help i really appreciate it, i really like this game.
Are you by any chance running the compressed version? Or maybe you are copying the game files into older installation?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
hypocrite sc fin 11.png

0.17 progress update

Hi all,

I've finished the scenes for the quest part of 0.17 and I've started working on extending the repeatable events. The three scenes with Amelia that are part of the quest have 14 animations and I think will definitely make up for the lack of animations in the previous version. I think that releasing next weekend is achievable - maybe even a day or two sooner if there aren't any major issues during testing.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes