3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Wow, this game is a sequel to another game "space out"I wonder if we will see those previous characters again.
I was thinking the same thing really, be nice to see them pop up and hear there story on what happen to them after the event that took place.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Way to much reading and clicking, very little action or choice to make. kind of confused as to where and why

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
There must be a way to find the name of the girls somewhere. Their room and small pic must be labelled with their name as well. Then, we should be able to move within screens instead of going back to the map over and over. The girls always have the exact same schedule every day, some randomness would be welcome. Etc. lot of work to make the game enjoyable.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Has anybody devised a cheat to override that annoying sleep/"hygiene"/eating problem or at least extend the effects? This game has some potential, but this mechanic really makes this game kinda grindy... He takes a nap wanders around and his energy depletes faster than he stores it up. He takes a bath and, apparently, gets dirty just walking around the bathroom. He snacks, haven't figured out if there's a proper dinner-time, takes two steps and begins starving to death.

Also, if the bubbles for each girl could give some information about them when you hover over them, like their name(s)- would be incredibly useful. This guy has met more people in one day than I have IRL in my the last decade on this planet. Also, also- maybe if there bubbles were a different colour letting you know that you could interact with them or that you have a quest for them would be nice too. :)

This game, desperately, needs more Sophie (the Li'l Minx). :)
if you have a game editor....open your save.... and you will see stat for hunger hygiene and energy....with a -10 by it.....remove the - .... making it 10....save the edit....put the new file into your save folder ....and reload the save.... then when you advance through the day you gain 10 stats instead of lose them.... that's what I did now my stats stay at 100.... they may drop when sleeping at night...but a few actions the next day raise them up.... no eating bathing or napping required

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I think the game has made good progress, in part the DEV paid attention to comments (at least constructive) ..
The quests and tips are clearer and more easier to follow..the names in panoramic view of the boat ..
It can be said that the base of the game is now more solid, the graphics are good from the beginning ..
Now the DEV can pay more attention to the quests and routes ..
More quests cover free time, instead of waiting days to resolve an issue ..
With the size of the boat and the number of girls will be interesting .. (at the end of the first game had a spoiler)
The question is, how many days between the trip and the final destination, where the game must take another direction ..

Reactions: jonrage39

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
if you have a game editor....open your save.... and you will see stat for hunger hygiene and energy....with a -10 by it.....remove the - .... making it 10....save the edit....put the new file into your save folder ....and reload the save.... then when you advance through the day you gain 10 stats instead of lose them.... that's what I did now my stats stay at 100.... they may drop when sleeping at night...but a few actions the next day raise them up.... no eating bathing or napping required
I don't have a game editor- could you recommend one? I just figured that all Ren'py games could be modified with Notepad... :)

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I liked the art, the plot, and somewhat liked the game design.
A huge improvement with a simple idea: You should put a star on the map to show where a star event is at so that we are not playing hide and seek with them. It would streamline the fun and keep frustration at bay.

And maybe allow me to have at that captains daughter. >:3 (age not specified, assumed legal)

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
I know it's too early to judge, but I feel that Spaced Out, despite it's poor ending was a better game. Setting here is fun, but the gameplay is even more tedious than 'solar panels'. Scenes that are already in game are somewhat lackluster (if not adding more images/animations, at least use more text). And it feels like there's way too many girls, I just got an impression half of them won't be in action at all by the time game hits 1.0.
Hope I'm wrong.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Without the walkthru you can easily get stuck doing nothing at all searching for any conversation triggers at all that are not take a nap or eat a snack. I triggered 1 scene about weather they had to wear their tops in the pool, and then I spent the next 15 minutes fruitlessly clicking every single deck of the ship trying to trigger any interaction with anyone at all to no avail. So, I know this is an early build, but damn the game play is non-existent at this point unless you follow a walkthru. So will give this another look in the future, but just too frustrating game play wise at this point to bother with it.

Reactions: poser707 and rf96
U

User_32285

lol yes I have many hammers of all sizes and yes I have tools.
There are two options afaik, one is unren.bat, second is open the 00console.rpy (renpy/common dir) and change "console = false" into "console = true" (After you can use "shift+O" ingame to open console.)

Both have been discussed on the Forums many times, so if you want to know more "search" is your friend. Good luck.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
I don't have a game editor- could you recommend one? I just figured that all Ren'py games could be modified with Notepad... :)
I use ... ...he has a patreon page.... without being a supporter you can use it 3 times a day.... if you support 1$ ...you can use unlimited

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes