3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
just downloaded the game (downloaded it because i liked spaced out end little rusched duh)
played for a week (7 days gametime) what a boring game
cant talk to anyone
al girls are in the bedroom al the time or in the pool
you just snack sleep and train your talk skill(cant talk to anyone so why train)
by the time the mc can talk to anyone you wil be fat and lazy or he died of boredome
energy and hygiene go down why to fast (10 to 20 points per click)
i know the game just started but how do you talk to the girls and as i read the changelog you can have a hj or bj but i think the mc died of boredom before that

Reactions: whatwutwhat

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
WaterWorld-0.1.0-pc\game\timer.rpy

search this part of the file:

label advance_time:
python:
p_you.add_energy(-10)
p_you.add_hygene(-10)
p_you.add_hunger(-10)

replace the -10 with the number of your liking :D
or you could enable console command and change it by
stats.energy = 30
stats.hygene = 30
stats.hunger = 30

or any other number

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
does this game have a guide or a walkthrough it seems complicated to me
It's not that complicated yet. Since it's still early there isn't any filler to the game yet. Just click on the info button periodically and it tells you exactly what you need to do. Target the people it tells you to in the locations and at the times it tells you, and you can unlock all the new content pretty quickly.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
The newest update continues to build on the foundation and set up the story moving forward. The renders are great and I'm excited to start getting to know Amelia.

One thought, the changes to the UI are helpful, but if I could recommend a small tweak; I think it'd be helpful to add some sort of identifier to the girl's face icons, like an exclamation point or something similar, if an interaction is available. Until there is more content there is still a lot of clicking around to scenes where you can't interact with certain characters outside of specific times.

Reactions: Ranger

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Need a Friday the 13th game(if there isn't already) where you go around as Jason killing and or fucking the counselors or as a counselor trying not to get raped or killed.
I think that made better sense in my head.
Closest to that, that I know of is "Eye of the Storm". It's just starting out but that's the feeling I get from it, check it out.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
oh, if this turns into "Life" type continuously clikign clicking clicking clickgin (eating, resting, washing) clicking clicking clicking until you find an icon you can CLICK AGAIN and get something done ....

I wouldn't be surprised :D

Although, there is a "hint" which gives you a pretty good idea of what to do (for the little that I used it cause I got sick and tired of the game after a pretty short time ...)

I just hate pointless "go zone A" then "go zone B", nothing? ok, "go zone C" then go "zone D" and then "OH TIME HAS PASSED GO BACK TO ZONE A" "AH BUT NO, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE ON A TUESDAY AT 6;38 PM NOW U HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK"'

Until (that's a good thing) an icon appear informing you that so and so is in zone C, so you go to zone C and then you do the same exact thing you already did 20 times... just so you can get +5 in your WHATEVER skill

It's retarded..

Reactions: Mr. Vargas
U

User_32285

Prediction : at the end of this game you get teleported to a medieval fantasy setting and your mother is actually a parasitic alien lifeform that betrays you (Just so author can tie his next game to this "masterpiece")

Reactions: Safetydummy
Aug 16, 2017
i played the somewhat boring last update all the way through the over-required grind and saved...…
...then I downloaded this new version today and it started up the next quest straight away and ended another in no time......phew I thought...….then I noticed that I now have to make 500 bux and have gained a job that pays 15 bux a day...and I will lose 40 bux everytime I make 150 box. starting with only 100 bux that's a grind of around 40 days

I don't think so......sheesh

as others have mentioned, great idea implemented terribly. who wants to grind for a peek at minimal scenes of skin?
the pacing is just ridiculous. took long enough just to see a pair of boobs, so im guessing it will be another month ingame just for a handjob, 3 months for a blowjob, 7 months to see a couple of lesbian scenes and 2 years for sex (and that will probably involve the old lady). I give it 5years to start an orgy that most devs would have ingame after a month. reality check dev, try your own game to see how pointless it is from players points of view before you lose your audience

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
This is only the second release and IIRC the dev has already responded to the moans and groans - he's implementing the mechanics then he will focus on content.

Reactions: jonrage39
U

User_10739

Used this:
p_you.add_hunger(30)
p_you.add_hygene(30)
p_you.add_energy(30)
p_you.add_tokens(30)
Do not use - sign!
(30) = xx

Reactions: Safetydummy

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay guys....is the extra content only available in the folder or is there some way to see it in the game itself?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm... I downloaded this coz the renders & models look great - but... I think I'll wait until at least 0.4 or 0.5 before I try this again.

I don't like harem games but there is heaps of potential in this setting... like maybe trying to win over & fuck as many of the women as you can but needing to keep it a secret from the others to avoid the 'game over' scenario for example.

Anyway, see you all again in a few months time! LOL!!

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Wow, this game is a sequel to another game "space out"I wonder if we will see those previous characters again.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes