1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
On the first page there's a link with this info. I cannot make it work though, these are to vague for someone who does not know how things work.

To enable cheats (as of 0.5.5r):
  1. Open data/SCRIPTS.js in a text editor.
  2. Change line 44975 to read GameManager.variableStore.numbers[input] = 1850; (this is inside the getPatronPledgedStatus function).
  3. Save SCRIPTS.js
  4. Open the game and start/load.
  5. Open the Other > Cheats option and click through.
  6. Select 'One Factor' when prompted and then close the browser.
  7. Click inside the game window until the "Waiting for response" message changes. It should say "You have pledged: 1850".
  8. Enjoy.
Is anybody able to explain better these steps? Points 2 and 5...i just haven't a clue
step 2, for the line 44975, use notepad++, it's free if you don't have it, google notepad++ download, unlike the normal notepad that comes with windows, this one has more options and it will show you each line with a number to that line

step 5, i believe he is talking about a option in game called other, the last time i played this game was when you enter cheats onto the pc in the mc room, so i'm guessing it was changed from the last time i played it.

Reactions: eddieedison

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
step 2, for the line 44975, use notepad++, it's free if you don't have it, google notepad++ download, unlike the normal notepad that comes with windows, this one has more options and it will show you each line with a number to that line

step 5, i believe he is talking about a option in game called other, the last time i played this game was when you enter cheats onto the pc in the mc room, so i'm guessing it was changed from the last time i played it.
Thanks for your response. I know about notepad but how do I even know to find that specific line? i've just ctrl + F searched for this phrase " GameManager.variableStore.numbers" mentioned in point 2 above, but there are 3 such lines...i have no clue which one to change.

Whoever made those instructions could have just posted the file already saved like that and all we had to do was just download it.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for your response. I know about notepad but how do I even know to find that specific line? i've just ctrl + F searched for this phrase " GameManager.variableStore.numbers" mentioned in point 2 above, but there are 3 such lines...i have no clue which one to change.

Whoever made those instructions could have just posted the file already saved like that and all we had to do was just download it.
after downloading the game and looking at it, trying a few things, no luck, sorry

Reactions: eddieedison

felipebet97

Dec 21, 2020
Guys, I am thinking about playing this game, but, before that, I would like to know what kind of mind control this game have. Can someone who played before answer me? Does he use some drugs or powers to mind control?

Last edited:

zermos

May 10, 2017

The current version has the old getPatronPledgedStatus() script on a remote file on ralx his herokuapp server. (this remotefile has some scripts in there that will grab your ip)

We can bypass this by simply modifying some of the javascript files.
NOTE: these names will very likely change with every update
How i found these => for the first file search for herokuapp through all the files in the data folder notepad++ or visual studio code will be able to do this.
for the second file you can look for "patron code".

You open the file with the name: "E6BF84EC65FE396405029F064C35A0D9DA8ED.json.js"
On line 233 modify the line to this (it has an id: gs.script)
script: "GameManager.variableStore.numbers[123] = 1850;",

after this you will want to change line 250 to (it has an id: gs.script)

script: 'GameManager.variableStore.strings[215] = "Declared";',

with this done you'll be able to get past the server selection.
Now comes a new security that was added which checks how much you have pledged.
(in the game you just choose the upper option and press confirm when asked for a code. all 0 is fine)

we're now going to modify the file called "386B51054CC7B649F95AFC54E52C3F16FD11.json.js"

go to line 120 and change it to (it has an id: gs.ShowMessage)
waitForCompletion: 0,

You should now be able to use cheats.

It might be possible that the first part is skippable by also changing waitForCompletion there but I haven't tried that yet. So feel free to experiment with that.

edit (20 july 2021): I've rewritten the whole thing it now doesn't use Virtual Novel Maker functions. I've turned them into a custom function. This way It will require less rewriting outside of adding it to the necessary parts in the scripts.js file.
I haven't checked in depth. Outside of opening gallery, Cheats, blackmail event.

edit (18 July 2021): Added a new version of the cheats which skips all the menus of inserting info. This will also unlock walkthrough and scenes without input of anything (normally). If you do see a menu pop up let me know.

edit added a zip with the files pre-edited for v0.74

Last edited:

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for your hints, dear zermos.

I wasn't able to find out that "E6BF84EC65FE396405029F064C35A0D9DA8ED.json.js" file in my installation, though .

What went (or did I) wrong?

With best regards.

zermos

May 10, 2017
Thanks for your hints, dear zermos.

I wasn't able to find out that "E6BF84EC65FE396405029F064C35A0D9DA8ED.json.js" file in my installation, though .

What went (or did I) wrong?

With best regards.
It should be in the data/ directory. I'll be including a zip/rar in a moment on my former post that will have the files pre edited.

Also be sure to check that your using the v0.74 client as I'm pretty sure these files are generated files and will change each update.

Reactions: JagHond

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks a lot for your kidness too... seemingly just that only file is missing in that directory.

Update: got them both just now. Thnaks a lot.
And more weird, that file was just in that directory... who knows what made things going wrong, I just copied the name as how was written in your post.

Anyway it may be... thanks a huge lot for all, dear zermos.

With best regards.

Last edited:

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
The current version has the old getPatronPledgedStatus() script on a remote file on ralx his herokuapp server. (this remotefile has some scripts in there that will grab your ip)

How i found these => for the first file search for herokuapp through all the files in the data folder notepad++ or visual studio code will be able to do this.

You open the file with the name: "E6BF84EC65FE396405029F064C35A0D9DA8ED.json.js"

(in the game you just choose the upper option and press confirm when asked for a code. all 0 is fine)

we're now going to modify the file called "386B51054CC7B649F95AFC54E52C3F16FD11.json.js"

It might be possible that the first part is skippable by also changing waitForCompletion there but I haven't tried that yet. So feel free to experiment with that.

Thank you!!! Everything worked out for me, the cheats worked, I threw the files from the archive into the folder with the date, and the cheats worked, thank you.

felipebet97

Dec 21, 2020
Guys, I am thinking about playing this game, but, before that, I would like to know what kind of mind control this game have. Can someone who played before answer me? Does he use some drugs or powers to mind control?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017

Hello, can't really thank you enough for taking the time to explain all of this, many many thanks for sharing the files as well. I did copy the files, but I might not know how to access the cheats. I had the impression I can access cheats from the computer; can you please explain how to activate them? Again, much appreciate your help

zermos

May 10, 2017
Hello, can't really thank you enough for taking the time to explain all of this, many many thanks for sharing the files as well. I did copy the files, but I might not know how to access the cheats. I had the impression I can access cheats from the computer; can you please explain how to activate them? Again, much appreciate your help
If you haven't found them yet. If you press the "Star" icon at the top of the window you'll find cheats as the first option.

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
I'm stuck here every time I go to the garden I run with the girl and the hint doesn't change Is anyone helping me

zermos

May 10, 2017
Cheat doesn't seem to work for me, it goes into an endless authentication loop. Sry for garammer oops.
Thank you! Sadly like the messages below mine, when doing that it takes me into this endless authentication loop :(
I'll make a new update in a bit that hopefully fixes most of these issues. I'll try to make it skip the authentication.
What normally happens is that it authenticates one time and after that it shouldn't do so.

Edit: New version has been added to my original post.

Last edited:

zermos

May 10, 2017
WHEN I open the .exe THE SCREEN IS STILL BLACK AND DOES NOT START the game
Weird you are using the most recent version (v0.74)?
As I'm not sure how much has changed vs the versions before it.

Only other way I could compare is by asking for an upload of the data files (in zip format), but that seems a bit excessive.

If you are running an older version just download the newer version, then copy the save files over and that should hopefully fix the issue.

Outside of that it's kind of hard to tell what the issue is without building in a system myself that creates file for potential problems.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I'll make a new update in a bit that hopefully fixes most of these issues. I'll try to make it skip the authentication.
What normally happens is that it authenticates one time and after that it shouldn't do so.

Edit: New version has been added to my original post.
Ok, the code does work, a little, gallery and excluse events still require code confirmation. Great work and I mean it.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes