Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Oh! I was about to post about this here. Thanks Zemax!
I see a lot of questions and see a lot of interest, thank you everyone!

Not really sure where to start, but the bugs we got so far have been fixed. Something weird happened with the encryption which caused the movies folder to need to be moved. Anyway, the version on itch has most of the fixes.
As for the choice of engine, I had most of my experience in rpgmaker, so it was just the quickest way to start.

Regarding the choice of why "Isekai." It's because I write Isekai novels, so I just wanted to reference that. It's a bit of an inside joke.

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Hey everyone. New beta for the game is uploaded now. This update brings the total gameplay time up to 4 to 5 hours.
Three new girls are introduced, and there are 6 new H Scenes.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Is it not possible to use pickaxe yet? I could of swore I brought one but couldn't break rocks then I checked if I actually had one and there wasn't one I'm my inventory

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Right. The pickaxe is implemented for rocks in the new map.
The other rocks in the general game world don't break just yet.
We were debating doing something special for the rocks elsewhere, but we haven't finalized them yet.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Right. The pickaxe is implemented for rocks in the new map.
The other rocks in the general game world don't break just yet.
We were debating doing something special for the rocks elsewhere, but we haven't finalized them yet.
ah ok also the quest bout getting 15 ep is still there even tho i got 17 now

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Same reason! I'll defo keep an eye on this one because the Models used are *chef's kiss*. Maybe in the future, it'll have the "Animated" Tag!
Oh! Thanks! I'll put that in. (Still getting used to these forums.)
You like Sokah? I'm actually working on a scene for her today.
[EVH_Sokah]4thHRT_22.png

Reactions: Heimeropen

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Oh totally love Muscular Girls in Hentai man, especially with Male Domination as a Tag! They're heavily underused!
My guy! One of my favorite things is to have powerful women (socially, politically, physically, mentally) and then see how they fall for or because of the MC.
I'm definitely squeezing in as many strong girls as I can along with the submissive ones.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
My guy! One of my favorite things is to have powerful women (socially, politically, physically, mentally) and then see how they fall for or because of the MC.
I'm definitely squeezing in as many strong girls as I can along with the submissive ones.
In that case, Godspeed! You have my support in this!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote