• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I'm also encountering this, and unable to break rocks
The rocks on the overworld can't be broken in this build just yet. The rocks will be updated and breakable once the furniture system is implemented.
We've fixed the EP quest issue in our development build. Once the newest build is released, the quest will be recorded as completed after gaining a new point of EP, if i recall correctly

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wayward Lord [v0.002.4] [Sebas_Guzman]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Wayward Lord [v0.002.4] [Sebas_Guzman]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
If you dont mind my asking, how did you get it further compressed? I compressed it from 1.4 GB to ~800 by compressing the pngs, but I didn't know what else to do.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaywardLord-0.002.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully I'll be alive in a few years when this great looking game is fleshed out!

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Hopefully I'll be alive in a few years when this great looking game is fleshed out!
Thank you for the kind thought. We're doing everything we can to optimize development. Hopefully, we'll have 15 hours of playtime (not counting grind) by the end of this year.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xythurr

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
1709642544201.png

Can anyone help with that? I trapped the bat as the tips says me, but no idea how to or with what to use that "strange terminal" up there on the other side.

1709642642759.png

Like inside the basement or outside? I already cleared some of the rooms full of stones...

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
oh friend. You cleared this spot. If you go outside, you'll find that the glyph blocking the way is gone.
Once we build out that area in a new update, you'll be able to progress.
My bad on not putting the note that the next area is under construction!

The next terminal is for an upcoming puzzle we're programming

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
how do i get the horn for the riven quest where she needs some items??
The horn can be found in the deep forest on the battle tiles. It's a rare drop. I'd recommend not stressing too much about it for now and wait until 0.2.5.
This quest is the last Riven event for this build

Reactions: cavebear

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
The horn can be found in the deep forest on the battle tiles. It's a rare drop. I'd recommend not stressing too much about it for now and wait until 0.2.5.
This quest is the last Riven event for this build
thanks for the info.
any idea when the next build will be out??

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
New Beta up, and links on the main post.
Here's what's new!

• Maps have been updated. New maps in the forest, plus a new map in the town--the residential area. Sokah and Enrie's houses are there.
  • Sokah has new events: 3 new Heart Events, one secret H Scene, and one new light H Scene in a new part of town. Sokah's 5th Heart Event is triggered in the residential area, during the day.
  • Enrie got 1 new Heart Event, and got a groping scene added to her hang out.
  • New characters introduced: Samael, Phalia, and Mabel. The first two are at the furniture shop, and Mabel is unlocked by exploring the Deep Woods, after the Inn is opened.
  • The beginnings of the furniture system is implemented. Still have a way to go. It's a big system, so it's going to need some more time to be fully fleshed out.
  • Made some rocks in Roro's yard breakable. The ones inside his "house" are not breakable yet.
  • Goblin got updates to her hangout, giving her one new dialogue and two new H Scenes.
  • Second floor of the Inn is built, and you can sometimes find Mabel there in the evenings. Mabel has a secret H Scene in there.

With regard to people who have posted before--
Spirit of Courage is not implemented yet.
The Fragmented Passage hasn't been updated (mostly because of some problems with how we can implement the story. An update for this map will come around 0.2.9.)
More rocks are breakable, but the version being worked on right now (0.2.8) is the one where the furniture system actually feels good and is worthwhile. If you encounter unbreakable rocks, it is by design. Some of those rocks might be removed too.

Also, guys, what fetishes do you want to see?
If no one says anything, it's just going to be a lot of girls getting tied up.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote