Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
New Beta up, and links on the main post.
Here's what's new!

• Maps have been updated. New maps in the forest, plus a new map in the town--the residential area. Sokah and Enrie's houses are there.
  • Sokah has new events: 3 new Heart Events, one secret H Scene, and one new light H Scene in a new part of town. Sokah's 5th Heart Event is triggered in the residential area, during the day.
  • Enrie got 1 new Heart Event, and got a groping scene added to her hang out.
  • New characters introduced: Samael, Phalia, and Mabel. The first two are at the furniture shop, and Mabel is unlocked by exploring the Deep Woods, after the Inn is opened.
  • The beginnings of the furniture system is implemented. Still have a way to go. It's a big system, so it's going to need some more time to be fully fleshed out.
  • Made some rocks in Roro's yard breakable. The ones inside his "house" are not breakable yet.
  • Goblin got updates to her hangout, giving her one new dialogue and two new H Scenes.
  • Second floor of the Inn is built, and you can sometimes find Mabel there in the evenings. Mabel has a secret H Scene in there.

With regard to people who have posted before--
Spirit of Courage is not implemented yet.
The Fragmented Passage hasn't been updated (mostly because of some problems with how we can implement the story. An update for this map will come around 0.2.9.)
More rocks are breakable, but the version being worked on right now (0.2.8) is the one where the furniture system actually feels good and is worthwhile. If you encounter unbreakable rocks, it is by design. Some of those rocks might be removed too.

Also, guys, what fetishes do you want to see?
If no one says anything, it's just going to be a lot of girls getting tied up.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Ab tickling fetish maybe?! TBH, headlocking Muscular Girls fetish perhaps?!

I can go further regarding Muscular Girls but I doubt people will like my tastes regarding them.

Reactions: Sebas_Guzman

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaywardLord-0.002.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Ab tickling fetish maybe?! TBH, headlocking Muscular Girls fetish perhaps?!

I can go further regarding Muscular Girls but I doubt people will like my tastes regarding them.
Something like this for the headlocking? Also, feel free to go further. There might be something we both agree on.

As for other replies so far--
1. We can do some headpats. That's wholesome. (Both giving and receiving)
2. Peeing on girls--we'll see where that works.
2b. Making girls pee themselves--much easier, but we'll still see where it works.
3. Bulb...asuar(?). That said, we have a plant girl, and there is 100% a lore reason for any girl to suddenly develop a bulb growing from their back.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Something like this for the headlocking? Also, feel free to go further. There might be something we both agree on.

As for other replies so far--
1. We can do some headpats. That's wholesome. (Both giving and receiving)
2. Peeing on girls--we'll see where that works.
2b. Making girls pee themselves--much easier, but we'll still see where it works.
3. Bulb...asuar(?). That said, we have a plant girl, and there is 100% a lore reason for any girl to suddenly develop a bulb growing from their back.
I mean I'll be damned you read my mind! That's beautiful man!

OK! Basically ANYTHING that has to do with interacting with the stomach area of a Muscle Girl!
Tickling it, kissing it, punching it (This one is kinda extreme but basically, you'll have to make her ask for it, not do it as a punishment so that it doesn't feel forced. In short, at first she won't feel anything, then she'll feel hurt as it progresses and finally she'll LOVE it, awakening her masochistic tendencies), massaging it etc...
You are the Dev, man and you know exactly where I'm going with this so... yeah!

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Also, guys, what fetishes do you want to see?
If no one says anything, it's just going to be a lot of girls getting tied up.
I'm into cozy wholesome romance, so I want to see some real freak shit like cuddling, kissing, hugging, eventual L bombs, etc etc. I'll second headpats too.

Also I'll say if you're going to start throwing in a bunch of fetishes from everyone who asks, please at least make more extreme ones optional. I'm not trying to kink shame, but if walk into a scene where the MC punches a girl in the stomach and then pees on her/she pisses herself I'm going to close the game lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
So, anyone else having an issue where audio/se/Flash2.ogg failed to load? I checked the files and there's only a Flash 1.ogg. And now Wind 7.ogg is failing to load.

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
So, anyone else having an issue where audio/se/Flash2.ogg failed to load? I checked the files and there's only a Flash 1.ogg. And now Wind 7.ogg is failing to load.
Uhoh. Some files may have been excluded. Simplest fix is to copy a random SE file and rename it to the missing ones. I'll upload a fix once I can.

I'm into cozy wholesome romance, so I want to see some real freak shit like cuddling, kissing, hugging, eventual L bombs, etc etc. I'll second headpats too.

Also I'll say if you're going to start throwing in a bunch of fetishes from everyone who asks, please at least make more extreme ones optional. I'm not trying to kink shame, but if walk into a scene where the MC punches a girl in the stomach and then pees on her/she pisses herself I'm going to close the game lol.
I agree with you. The bondage tie-ups are easier since that's what the game and main character were more focused on. I never really considered the waterworks one personally. The fighting-adjacent ones are actually way easier to incorporate.
We've already been figuring out how to implement this since the day we learned people might not like threesomes or bdsm.
Since then, we've been incorporating descriptions for any of the extreme ones, and some skip options.
Further, Any extreme fetishes that I don't think easily fit the character will be put into their separate mode. If you want to pursue the extremes, you can find them on their separate map. It'll probably unlock some unique dialogue for the regular game, but nothing that bars off story content.

So far, wholesome stuff, vanilla, and restraint-related stuff has been what's unavoidable.

I mean I'll be damned you read my mind! That's beautiful man!

OK! Basically ANYTHING that has to do with interacting with the stomach area of a Muscle Girl!
Tickling it, kissing it, punching it (This one is kinda extreme but basically, you'll have to make her ask for it, not do it as a punishment so that it doesn't feel forced. In short, at first she won't feel anything, then she'll feel hurt as it progresses and finally she'll LOVE it, awakening her masochistic tendencies), massaging it etc...
You are the Dev, man and you know exactly where I'm going with this so... yeah!
Gotha Heim. This is actually super easy to implement with Sokah in particular, and with the MCs power set.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sebas_Guzman when you are told to meet Sokah at night in the tavern with at least 5 personal power. going into the tavern, the option that shows up is called "41" instead of "Talk to Sokah"
Capture.PNG

while hunting with sokah, I encountered a board. after defeating it (chose to use body only. no magic) I got an error for a missing audio file Wind7.ogg
Capture.PNG
After adding it from another RPGM game, it then said it can't find Slash3.ogg
slash3.PNG
then later I hunted with her a killer blood sucking rabbit using my energy and this time the error was for a missing Flash2.ogg
flash2.PNG

btw. can you make a discord or something like it for bug reports.
matrix or revolt.chat are open source alternatives which makes them even better
submitting bugs through F95 is quite awkward.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sebas_Guzman

after mining the sacred crystals with sokah. the next day we go to the library to write a report on this. after the conversation ends. the game gets stuck in the library without any method to leave or interact with anything
capture.PNG
the only way to continue is to use emergency retreat. and, I think this probably didn't break anything.

===
after finding out where babies come from, I try to go talk to the sucubus and get this error
capture.PNG

Last edited:

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Sebas_Guzman

after mining the sacred crystals with sokah. the next day we go to the library to write a report on this. after the conversation ends. the game gets stuck in the library without any method to leave or interact with anything
View attachment 3525842
the only way to continue is to use emergency retreat. and, I think this probably didn't break anything.

===
after finding out where babies come from, I try to go talk to the sucubus and get this error
View attachment 3525880
Thanks for the reports. Will get started on making a discord or Revolt.
1. Sound files--thank you. I was so confused as to what caused those files to be missing. Now I understand. Will fix.
2. Talk to Sokah was broken? We must have changed something way after this event was made, that broke it. Will fix.
3. I told everyone emergency escape was a good idea. That said, didn't expect that issue. Will investigate.
4. This error is actually the most common one that I can only fix when people report it. There's actually a tiny event right next to Mar that caused it. Thanks for the report. I would never have noticed it. Will fix.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sebas_Guzman
when hunting in deep forest. i came across an invisible wall tile. when i clicked on it I got a "hunter boar's vine-wrapped tusk" and it stopped being an invisible wall. I think it was just a collectable that is missing an icon

also, where do I get an ax for breaking logs that block my path during exploration tiles?
capture.PNG

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
My suggestion is having the muscle girls dress up in cute outfits of any type. especially ones that show off their legs or have a midriff. Other than that I'm a guy that like muscular girls in standard romance scenes and settings.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
several sound effect files are missing, Wind7, Slash3 and Flash2 so far

add to that a game breaking bug when you go to the library with Sokah, afterwards youre stuck in the library screen without anything to interact with

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sebas_Guzman

sometimes when exploring the deep forest. after this screen
capture.PNG
when I click on "venture forth", it will sometime randomly get completely stuck (can't even pull the menu. only shut down the program)
capture2.PNG
the faint text is actually fading in and out from full visibility to zero visibility at roughly 1-2 second cycles

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sebas_Guzman
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote