Mar 5, 2018
But we will still know dad fucked them. Even tho if you say the story is different when you chose different character it doesn't matter. We know in what world dad fucks them. Not to mention your precious dev time split into two for nothing. Why don't you ask your patreon supporters and also people here if they prefer multiple protags or one mc. Pretty sure overwhelming majority of them would want a one well defined mc and also pretty sure most of them would want to play as the son.

Listen I understand you. There was once a popular game just like this where you can play son and dad. But that game didn't end pretty well and also even in that game majority of the players on play as the son. Because with son you have mom and sister fantasy. But the old guy has only daughter fantasy which is not sd popular as mom or sister fantasy in western adult games. But even if making the story as one mc means you only play as the dad, I would still prefer it over multiple protagonist approach. Because multiple protagonist truly and undoubtly sucks. It rarely works only if one of the protag is female and can end up with male mc. Most of the people put their selves in mc's shoes. It's not the same when you want them to put theirselves into two shoes. When they invest into a character and play as him and make relatioship, you ask them to play another character and watch that character fuck the love interest of your first character. Even if they only play one character, they already know the content of the other character fucking them is there. It's really a terrible way to do 'multiple protagonist'. Multiple protagonist is already sucks but when they share the same love interests it's even worse. So the core problem here is the 'multiple protagonist' especially if your game has harem-incest vibes. Anyways I don't do reviews and give low stars so I wanted put my opinion here as comment. Good luck with the game
But broh it isn't the same, in father story he is fucking everyone and the son is not fucking anyone, in son story the son is fucking everyone and the father is not. Is very simple. Both stories are not progressing together but individualy.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
But we will still know dad fucked them. Even tho if you say the story is different when you chose different character it doesn't matter. We know in what world dad fucks them. Not to mention your precious dev time split into two for nothing. Why don't you ask your patreon supporters and also people here if they prefer multiple protags or one mc. Pretty sure overwhelming majority of them would want a one well defined mc and also pretty sure most of them would want to play as the son.
Or maybe he should make 2 different scenarios and not worry about fragile people.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
But broh it isn't the same, in father story he is fucking everyone and the son is not fucking anyone, in son story the son is fucking everyone and the father is not. Is very simple. Both stories are not progressing together but individualy.
Dude legit wrote a whole essay trying to explain how having two different stories somehow make is ntr cause it happens in another world. I swear some people on this site are so extremely fragile i don't get how people can't grasp its two different stories, two different canons, like depending what character you play the other scenario simply doesn't exist its not a hard concept. You are better just ignoring people like that lol

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
What does corrupting them do?
Corrupting the girls makes them willing to open up and have sex with you quicker than usual. However, in the long run that means they will not love you as much, pretty much just seeing you as someone they love having sex with. It all depends what you want from the girls. If you just want sex, sex, sex, choose the corruption path. If you want a more organic, slow burn, romantic relationship choose the non-corruption path. The non-corruption path will be slower to get to the sex part, but in the long run the rewards will be higher.

Reactions: Antera

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.3.11] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 300mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
IMO probably the most annoying problem with this approach of two different protags is that the development time is split between them... there could've been two games one after an another that have more content per update and get completed faster instead.

I do enjoy some parts of this game, the models are great for example and lighting is done decently. English is readable etc :)

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Você é BR?

Pelo que entendi, acho que fica:

Liam: husband/father (marido/pai)
Landom: son/brother (filho/irmão)
Scarlet: wife/mother (esposa/mãe)
Ashley: daughter/sister (filha/irmã)
Velvet: daughter/sister (filha/irmã)
All: family (família)
Ai que legal :)