The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So let me see if I got this right.

You can pick to be the Father or the Son as the MC.
If you pick the Father, the story is about the two daughters.
If you pick the Son, the story is about the mom.

No matter which you picked, the other story does not happen canonically, sisters don't sleep with dad, Wife doesn't fuck your son ect.. (Which is good because NTR is just the worst)
Eventually you can get the Mom or Sisters depending on your starting MC but it's not in game yet.

Do I have that right?

If so, this seems like 2 different stories being made at the same time making no one happy.
Seems like it would be faster to just proceed with one story to the end then go make the other using some old assets/some new assets.

Reactions: battali0n

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
astonishing how little content there is still.. havn't checked it since the first 2 or 3 patches since there was almost no progress being made, now almost 6 months later and still basically a demo/PoC.. rough..

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
SO if you play the dad your in the hotel with your two daughters. No one else in the hotel.
If you play the son your on a island with your mum. No one else is on the island.
Can the dev please make some new characters appear in the hotel and the island in the future updates. Getting sick of being stuck with the daughters and mom.

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
astonishing how little content there is still.. havn't checked it since the first 2 or 3 patches since there was almost no progress being made, now almost 6 months later and still basically a demo/PoC.. rough..
Agreeed. Actually, the game is updated once a month with 30-50 render per update. Since there are two stories it will take a lot of time to finalize. so it milking time ;) I bet we will see a sexual scene in maybe 2 or 3 year of developpement.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Agreeed. Actually, the game is updated once a month with 30-50 render per update. Since there are two stories it will take a lot of time to finalize. so it milking time ;) I bet we will see a sexual scene in maybe 2 or 3 year of developpement.
I do not update the game once a month. I update the game 4 times a month with around 45 renders per update. Also, I don't get what I'm milking exactly? I have 40 supporters on Patreon and I'm making around 60 dollars a month from there. Not much to milk if you ask me.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I do not update the game once a month. I update the game 4 times a month with around 45 renders per update. Also, I don't get what I'm milking exactly? I have 40 supporters on Patreon and I'm making around 60 dollars a month from there. Not much to milk if you ask me.
dont mind them...thats just usual f95z talk.
i would say "trolls", yet some of those still have to evolve a lot just to reach that "creatures under bridges" level :BootyTime:

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes