luisar018

Apr 26, 2017

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
It seems the son route advanced faster, and he is bold enough not like father which way more cautious. As for the mom, i think she is really in a heat. even more so than her daughters lol.

But above all else, I'm more interested in knowing what really happened to them. I think there are some possible theories like they are in virtual kinda world, or just like the father said they have been drugged by certain elites and used as i-experiment.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I do not update the game once a month. I update the game 4 times a month with around 45 renders per update. Also, I don't get what I'm milking exactly? I have 40 supporters on Patreon and I'm making around 60 dollars a month from there. Not much to milk if you ask me.
Hey brother, love the way the game is taking shape and I hope there are a lot of surprises in store in the near future. Having said that, can you please make the mother's navel/bellybutton a bit deeper/darker, it kinda looks way too shallow/light on her.

Reactions: WildBillKatt

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.2.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 184mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Hey brother, love the way the game is taking shape and I hope there are a lot of surprises in store in the near future. Having said that, can you please make the mother's navel/bellybutton a bit deeper/darker, it kinda looks way too shallow/light on her.
Oh, wow I didn't even notice it! I've fixed the model for future updates :)

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
IMO probably the most annoying problem with this approach of two different protags is that the development time is split between them... there could've been two games one after an another that have more content per update and get completed faster instead.

I do enjoy some parts of this game, the models are great for example and lighting is done decently. English is readable etc :)
Yeah dev should have just stuck with the dad story. IMO father daughter games are wayyy more popular than mom son

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes