Mar 29, 2021
Given the nature of the game, might I suggest increasing the number of save slots per page?
I don't know exactly how Ren'Py works, but for example, in Element-174 the developer put 99 save slots per page (33 rows with 3 slots each, which for me could also become the standard :D), making possible to use one page for playthrough and that is very convenient! In this case we could dedicate a page to Landon and one to Liam :)
It's absolutely nothing urgent, but if it doesn't break anything in the game, in my opinion it would make sense.

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Promising game. But since the game is very ambitious to tell two stories, I guess I will wait for more content first. At least until F/D content reaches the spicy point. :love:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: MaDDoG -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
In the introduction there are the choices of Liam or Landon after that only the names of the girls appear, and the questions enter what so-and-so is from so-and-so, should have added the pictures of the girls so we can see the face and decide if she will be a mother , friend, aunt, or sister, without being able to see who is who it is difficult to say who will be mother, aunt, sister or friend or even girlfriend, this got off to a bad start. :WeSmart:

Reactions: SandWalker

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
That was a pretty good update... for the son, that's the only characters I play, but I understand why some people playing with the dad would be mad.

The problem with games with dual MC is that sometimes they will focus on the one you don't really care and that make it slower to reach content worth playing.

Reactions: karma man

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
That was a pretty good update... for the son, that's the only characters I play, but I understand why some people playing with the dad would be mad.

The problem with games with dual MC is that sometimes they will focus on the one you don't really care and that make it slower to reach content worth playing.
What is the new content with the mom?

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes