Mar 14, 2019
yeah...instead of all those characters starting to fuck like rabbits in the heat from the very first chapter, this dev prolongs it endlessly...:FacePalm:and the game is already 9 months old:eek: to not say no one of characters is prego, so no prego sex...bad game, bad dev, very bad game, very bad dev...nice users, nice users...:KEK:
Yea, sorry, you are right, it's totally fine. It's like going to a restaurant, and expect to get food; only crazy people would do that.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WeAreLost-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I don't understand devs who make you define the relationship to every NPC in the game.
If I choose that one character is my mom, dad or sister the game should define the rest accordingly.
Neither should it ask what I am to my mom, dad, sister and so on, this is lazy programming.

Yeah, yeah, it's a free game and so on but I have seen this in more and more games recently, therefor my "outburst".
(Luckily I checked the comments and I see there is no reason to play the game anyway)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.2.6] [MaDDoG] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,95 GB / 374 MB - WeAreLost-v0.2.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,94 GB / 369 MB - WeAreLost-v0.2.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~9,5% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Every time this game's update drops, you first check the comments if there is any sex and nope...nothing there. Kinda getting annoying at this point. (And ya twseimc -I still consider this a pirate site, so no , I wont just quietly move on!:LOL:)
Pretty sure the dev has stated on mroe than one occasion he prefers updating the game this way and encourages people who dislike it to stay away from the game for a few months until decent content has been added.

L dev.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
I remember when they complsin the same way with Mrdots with his project Dating My Daughter. They complain for years. Mrdots got where he wanted the prohect to be. The project kick off from there. The support later on went through the roof. All bcause Mrdots thought plots was important. Turns out it work out well.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes