blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
hairy pussy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I saw was a faint landing strip on the blonde daughter, as for the mother, I guess she got one too, a really faint one but I guess it may be all bald, My MC likes his women all hairy down there too and perhaps if you may ask the dev. he may oblige with your bush request. The navel/bellybutton on the mother was very light/almost non-existent before he acknowledged the same and changed it.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I guess the dev stopped providing the update here, because there were people complaining about the short updates.
But those complaining, were people who didn't like the game enough, anyway.
People who like the game will take the new updates anyway, even if they are short.
One can always skip updates, if one prefers to wait for more content.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Guys I made a Discord, come on over
I accepted the invitation, because I like the game, of course; but I can't see anything because I don't have "permission".
I don't know, but if the case is only patreons are permitted to access discussion about content, then what's the purpose of making an open invitation?

qazwzxc3

Jul 5, 2017
The least price is too high now .tbh the speed of develop game is not worth 5 dollar /month to me .I was subscribe 2 or 3 month 1 dollar/month before . But cancel it because I want change another credit card. and subscribe again need least 5 dollar/month .Wow

Reactions: xXHavikXx

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
I accepted the invitation, because I like the game, of course; but I can't see anything because I don't have "permission".
I don't know, but if the case is only patreons are permitted to access discussion about content, then what's the purpose of making an open invitation?
Hmmm, that shouldn't be the case. I'm new to Discord so I'm still trying to figure stuff out. I'm gonna mess around with it a bit more to see what I need to do so everyone can post.

Reactions: Paprika

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
The least price is too high now .tbh the speed of develop game is not worth 5 dollar /month to me .I was subscribe 2 or 3 month 1 dollar/month before . But cancel it because I want change another credit card. and subscribe again need least 5 dollar/month .Wow
My game is still completely free. I release the first version of every month to the public. I just allow my Patrons extra access to other updates during the month as a reward for their support.

muchoxmacho

Jun 20, 2020
My game is still completely free. I release the first version of every month to the public. I just allow my Patrons extra access to other updates during the month as a reward for their support.
so we can download for free in the beginning of the month?

ragazu

Apr 6, 2023
In Germany we call this „Ehrenmann“ honor man

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes