IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Just finished the latest update, WOW The mom is so fucking hot man! One of the best models I've seen. I haven't played as the dad though, i don't really care about that, hope the game will be heavily focused on the m/s plot.

Man such a hot model, amazing body and perfect big ass. Hope the sexual content won't be too vanilla with the mom and we get to see some bdsm/maledom content (as an option for those who are interested obviously). At the very least a few spanking scenes on that massive ass.

Anyway... Great fucking job!

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
The game is starting to look good, but it can't be much faster, what was ruining it was releasing short updates, good job, milf path is the good one, focus on her, thx!

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I know dev said no NTR, what about swinging or sharing, seems it would fit well within this game, on a total corruption path.
F95 REALLY needs a sub-forum for cucks.

That way, the rest of us can be spared from this tiresome topic that seems to come up at least once in every thread, to the point that developers have started to address it in bold letters at the onset of their game releases. SMH! LOL!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How does she give a hj?
With her hand.

to the point that developers have started to address it in bold letters at the onset of their game releases.
That's the mods not the devs.

They are sick of the NTR arguments because both the anti ntr and fans of ntr constantly bring it up even in games it's not mentioned.

Mods are sick of both sides as are the rest of us. The big highlights are meant to shut both sides the fuck up.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I know dev said no NTR, what about swinging or sharing, seems it would fit well within this game, on a total corruption path.
It is the same cuck shit so probably no. Theres games that have those kinks as their primary focus. Why is there so many people trying to inject them into every fucking game??
And they wonder why people dont like ntr fans.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And they wonder why people dont like ntr fans.
You anti ntr lot are just as annoying so wind your neck in with that.

We're all sick of both sides, neither of you shut the fuck up about it, it's fucking constant. I have less irritating period cramps than you lot bitching at each other in thread after thread after thread.

It's pathetic.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You anti ntr lot are just as annoying so wind your neck in with that.

We're all sick of both sides, neither of you shut the fuck up about it, it's fucking constant. I have less irritating period cramps than you lot bitching at each other in thread after thread after thread.

It's pathetic.
Cry me a river, dude. I dont go to ntr games to ask for shit. It is always them getting out of their caves to ask for ntr in every single game even when the devs have stated that they wouldnt include it. Feel free to put me on ignore if you are so supposedly "sick" of it when you wont find a single comment of mine in a game with the ntr tag. Except one or two that added it later on. Ntr games are a insta ignore for me, I dont go and bother them like they do with everybody else.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes