Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
You get 14 questions about relationships!?
On top of that while all the NPCs have names you can't just press enter to keep the suggested name, you MUST type a name or else it looks like there will be no name. It says their name is " ."
This in itself make me doubt if this is worth playing.
Please developer don't only put a minimum of work into the very start of the game.
Make it so the game understands that if you define the first NPC as a family member the rest will be so as well.
Also make it so the predefined names stays if we just press enter.

Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
we are.png
We Are Lost [v0.2.9]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4,47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 209 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 213 MB: -

The compression process reduces image/audio/video quality and may crash the game, be aware of this.
Compression used: RenCruncher-x64-v0.4.1

If you want to support you can

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
LOL So the son gets slipped a spiked drink on the plane and wakes up on "Lewd Island". Maybe I should've started with the dad and then he and the blonde daughter could survive a "Plane Crash" and swim to the island then find the tainted alcohol the son was given...snicker. No wait I should've posted this after the end of the first day. It's sonny and mommy on "Lewd Island" together :eek: While being a part of the "Naked and Afraid" broadcast.

This one seriously needs a mod to lighten up the dialogue box which occludes about half the screen.

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
So, who's banging who? Is it worth playing?
Only you fuck. Each man is a different POV, but they don't happen at once. The one you choose becomes cannon. But it's too early. The mom is milf of the year for me tho.

Reactions: nozu

exsomon

May 11, 2020
no banging no cry,
sifted through game files and only saw one handjob for brunette
and a blowjob for blonde
so not much content for surgically enhanced silicone based lifeforms in the game

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Game took some time to pick up speed but now we're getting to the good part. For all the new people here, its good to wait a few updates to let content build up a bit before playing again

Reactions: Abhai

FreezingSpider

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know if this game has NTR, the developer says no, but the description sounds like yes. Ir-regardless I think most of the core dislike of NTR originates from a dislike of the feeling of being taken advantage of, which a lot of reviewers here seem to have in common. I'm going to pass on playing.

Reactions: battali0n

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
I don't know if this game has NTR, the developer says no, but the description sounds like yes. Ir-regardless I think most of the core dislike of NTR originates from a dislike of the feeling of being taken advantage of, which a lot of reviewers here seem to have in common. I'm going to pass on playing.
I didn't see any ntr while playing.You should give it a try. The models are really cool

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Why does this game have vaginal sex tag?
I tied playing both dudes. but i didnt see any vaginal sex.
Girls playing with their pussy is not vaginal sex. that is just masturbation.

Did i miss anything, if not please fix the tags so it reflects what the game has of content. NOT what its planning to have.
There is vaginal sex in the game. You missed it by not choosing the 'love' path.

Reactions: IndecentBoy

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Would be nice to somehow access the main menu, without having to quit the game and start over.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.2.9] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 218mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Man, these people are quick to accept fucking their own family members, they have been on the hotel/island for what? Four days? How horny are they? Are they being drugged with the water or something? I know the girls are hot but damn, slow down.
Also, what's up with all these games here having some sort of secret organization plot shit?

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes