yukare

Jul 16, 2017
One thing this game needs and is simple: please provide default relations. If the player just press enter the relation is empty. Fill it with a default.

Reactions: VGJ and luisar018

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
This site full of people who have never developed a game or paid a single dollar to patreons, but have the most to say.
This site is where people can comment like, dislike, etc, etc. by people that support or don't support the developer. Do you actually think people can communicate with each other in Patreon? If so there would be no F95ZOne or similar sites.

So please stop with the people never developed a game or never paid a single dollar when YOU yourself have no proof of that claim.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Wow, this kind of set-your-relationships without defaults AND without seeing who are Ashley, Velvet or Scarlett is very frustrating. I noticed the dev is trying to get this approved in Steam. If I had bought this VN in Steam (just this week spent 30ish euros in VNs in Steam) and got this bad start, I'd reimburse it immediately even though reimbursing is poison for small developers.

"This is Landon. You can change his name now." Enter. "His name is now ." :( No, it doesn't work like this.

Having the default value represented to the player is very easy (line 1). The second line uses "Landon" if the player hits Enter, but there are no hints given to the player:
Python:
    $ landon_name = renpy.input("You can change his name now.", default="Landon")
    $ landon_name = renpy.input("You can change his name now.") or "Landon"
I would have introduced everyone first and told a bit background information about each character (age at least) before asking the player to define relationships between each pair. In current form the relationship bingo is frustrating.

Also, config.name in options should be addressed. The build.name is as it should be, but config.name sets the window title as "dark_elegance" that isn't "We Are Lost", a human-readable name for this game/VN like the comment says above in the file.

See you in a year... I hope the dev all the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
This site is where people can comment like, dislike, etc, etc. by people that support or don't support the developer. Do you actually think people can communicate with each other in Patreon? If so there would be no F95ZOne or similar sites.

So please stop with the people never developed a game or never paid a single dollar when YOU yourself have no proof of that claim.
Cry abt it

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Uh... what's the point in having updates with 40ish renders? Divide that by two different characters. What's that... maybe a couple of minutes of new content? It'll take longer to download the game. I don't get it.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Wow, people are complaining about the content after this game has only been on the site 10 months compared to 6 years for AWAM and nearly 5 and a half for Indecent Desires. I think MadDog is doing a great job.

Reactions: MemeKiddo420

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Imo its better to just play as one main character and that being the son

Less work, faster updates, happy audience
I agree, the way the father looks just screams douche to me. Son should be the focus, and hopefully something of relevance happens soon. Slow burn stories can be ok, but it's a fine line that few manage to accomplish. The writing for two MC's is not going to gel well with a slow burn story, won't be surprised to see the abandoned tag by next year.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.2.6] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 371mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: lxh123
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes