Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I bet we will see a sexual scene in maybe 2 or 3 year of development.
I can't believe I have to explain this to a F95 member that's been here since 2017. Here we are o_O
v.0.1 & v0.0.1 are NOT the same
v001 = demo (in most cases)
v01 = more content

Changelogs are here for a reason
I want to think you're familiar with the alpha beta system. Don't want to explain that

Anyone's free to add more to this. Pretty sure there's a FAQ somewhere here explaining all this (I might link it later, if I can find it or feel like it)
Lastly I don't want to put Mad Dog on the spot, but I'm highly confident there will be a sexual scene in less that 2 years from now. It's already started from what I've seen so far

Reactions: luisar018

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I do not update the game once a month. I update the game 4 times a month with around 45 renders per update. Also, I don't get what I'm milking exactly? I have 40 supporters on Patreon and I'm making around 60 dollars a month from there. Not much to milk if you ask me.
You would get more donors if the game wasn't 99% bugs

0le

Apr 30, 2018
So small updates...
And the story feels messy... (I am trying to give my self to point out what exactly)

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
I finished what was available for Landon rn and I’ve enjoyed it so far. I picked the lust route and will probably try the love route later. I’ll check back again in a few updates but so far I’ve enjoyed seeing how the son route has progressed.

Reactions: luisar018

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
We Are Lost [v0.2.1] [MaDDoG]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Gave it a Test .... Well ... 2 MC's is not for my liking ... that means just there is never enough contend for one path or a longer waiting for the other path. And that this now all contend since October is a lil bit sad too ... But hey thats just me, but Good Luck with you Project. :):coffee:

Reactions: xXHavikXx

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So let me see if I got this right.

You can pick to be the Father or the Son as the MC.
If you pick the Father, the story is about the two daughters.
If you pick the Son, the story is about the mom.

No matter which you picked, the other story does not happen canonically, sisters don't sleep with dad, Wife doesn't fuck your son ect.. (Which is good because NTR is just the worst)
Eventually you can get the Mom or Sisters depending on your starting MC but it's not in game yet.

Do I have that right?

If so, this seems like 2 different stories being made at the same time making no one happy.
Seems like it would be faster to just proceed with one story to the end then go make the other using some old assets/some new assets.
So, we can't get all the girls? If we play as the dad, we only gets the daughters? But if we play as the son, we can only get the mom? Do I have that right?

Reactions: battali0n

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So, we can't get all the girls? If we play as the dad, we only gets the daughters? But if we play as the son, we can only get the mom? Do I have that right?
Yep ... Until now atleast, who knows what the dev has planned ... Think it will stay all the way how it is now. Well ... 2 MC's games are always lil disturbing this way.

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The post you quoted answered this right here
No matter which you picked, the other story does not happen canonically, sisters don't sleep with dad, Wife doesn't fuck your son ect.. (Which is good because NTR is just the worst)
Eventually you can get the Mom or Sisters depending on your starting MC but it's not in game yet.

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Damn people hating on the dev at least he is putting out updates rather than going radio silent for 2 year like some dev around here. Although I do understand that people are unhappy with the lack of content but unless you are a supporter just shut up and skip updates like me until there is some more substance lol.

Tinklesan

Nov 18, 2020
Why the fuck are we forced on the mother? I did all the choices to avoid her, I'm really only interested in Lauren.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes