Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
This philosophy shit is awsome, i'm loving this novel already 1670608938590.png

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
That shit with Imogen (alabama) and her daughter is pretty heavy x.x this story is one of the bests i saw so far, and i love the fact is the, novel being focused on the story and not on perv content :3

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
So... even if we choose to not stay, he do something behind the "player's" back :V? x.x lol 1670627027325.png

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Uh, no, I mean the purple-haired chick whose being bullied by Hannah.
i just saw the novel a couple of hours ago and i don't remember anymore the apparence of the girl, but, i'm pretty sure they say "She" when related to this Sam

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Uh, no, I mean the purple-haired chick whose being bullied by Hannah.
Let us check the second Sam then.

Nope, not sure about this one either.

I'll leave this one up to the crowd... Too vague for me to hazard a guess.

So what do you think folks, male or female, personally I think it could go either way like Sam 1.

1rdm.jpg

Yes, i'm being a bitch about it but come on.....

It's kinda one of those "ask a silly question, get a silly answer" moments.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I wanna know, is Sam a he?
It was pretty subtle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blame the internet's lack of blurred fonts for that one. :cautious:

Best font I could find that resembled talking, but was unintelligible because the protagonist wasn't listening.

So... even if we choose to not stay, he do something behind the "player's" back :V? x.x lol View attachment 2224624
Well, they were actively having sex prior to the female protagonist coming into the picture, with the male protagonist and his ex-girlfriend. Though, that's only vaguely implied. Of course, the player didn't have much choice in that, which is why I give the option to avoid all sexual content with her in the classroom and effectively end it with her in her apartment.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Man that's one hell of a turn off, a shame since I was expecting to go full lesbian route with her. Oh well, at least I can expect some action with Nash at the time.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The story about the teacher crush and the ensuing exagerations is right on the money:
everyone has a crush during any kind a tuition effort and most have at leat one dream
with that special someone. Most of the times tho, the parties shut eachother down.

It was pretty subtle:

Best font I could find that resembled talking, but was unintelligible because the protagonist wasn't listening.

Well, they were actively having sex prior to the female protagonist coming into the picture, with the male protagonist and his ex-girlfriend. Though, that's only vaguely implied. Of course, the player didn't have much choice in that, which is why I give the option to avoid all sexual content with her in the classroom and effectively end it with her in her apartment.
Man that's one hell of a turn off, a shame since I was expecting to go full lesbian route with her. Oh well, at least I can expect some action with Nash at the time.
The story is about everyone actively hunting for the female protag and this one affair that feels most logical for the male protag. Cannot say any of the protags lack love interests, or rather, shag interests.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
It was pretty subtle:

yeah, i tought they saw and did a report because someone really see them togheter if u choose to stay :V

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Play the game and stop attacking the adverts. Most adverts are not doing justuce to the product as m.o.
youtube clip doesnt do this game any justice expected to see actual game play
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - GOOGLE DRIVE -
Mac: - - GOOGLE DRIVE -
Android: - - GOOGLE DRIVE- MEGA
Higher quality compressed version
We Were Just Kids [v0.3] [MissFortune] crunched

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes