Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
render seems pretty good, but havent my favorit tag at least have preg n exbi :unsure:

Jul 26, 2021
Same here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm not sure why, but I was having the same errors trying out this game. I ended up getting frustrated and looking for v0.3 to see if it had the same issues. I got v0.3 from the creator's Patreon (they still list old versions publicly on there). I played a little bit of v0.3 and saved a few places early on, but then I wanted to see something else with v0.3a so I again tried it and it magically worked without issues. I'm not sure if that's because I played in v0.3 or something totally different, but I honestly don't have explanation for it. You should try it to see if it helps yours until an official fix is released.

Also, does anyone know why is there an extra "screens.rypc" file in the game folder? It misspells the extension at the end, so it almost looks like a duplicate file if you extract the scripts.rpa where it puts in the new screens.rpyc right next to it. I almost thought that was causing the error at first until I realized the extension was misspelled so it wasn't causing any issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lele91 and Vollezar

Lele91

Sep 2, 2017
I have the exact same error so i guess it hes todo with missing files from the previous update

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Idk if someone has written it, but when I start the game, the game breaks and brings out an error code
One thing I noticed with this version of the game... If you use any of the mods, it borks the game. My guess is that the script and dialog changes missfortune made were enough to render the mods unusable without an update. I know she said the changes were minor from a story standpoint, but script changes can be tricky, especially with mods. You have to keep in mind that a game mod has specific changes to the script to fit the original script. When the Dev makes changes and then you apply a mod that isn't revised, you are changing the script files to something all wonky and you get syntax errors. Renpy is a fantastic program but if you get one little thing out of place it has a tendency to run home to mama so to speak.

For example... I am currently working on a project as a script writer and editor for another developer. In the process of making script changes, I mistakenly left a single . ( a period as in the end of a sentence) outside the script line code and it borked the whole game with a script error. That is why all of the mod writers tell everyone to wait until the permanent release (no betas) AND wait until the mod is updated. The "incest mod" doesn't seem to be causing any issues with 0.3a as far as I can see.

I am not sure if this is your individual issue, but without a log traceback file, I can't really give you anything specific.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah game is broken i think... update is from 3 weeks ago and no fix so far.. dont have a good feeling about this, like this its no wonder that the dev will not gain much support on patreon.

nothing works, you cant start, you cant go to options, eorror after error until complete crash, no matter what.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Fix if you get the "screens" error upon loading:
1. Look in the "game" directory and you'll see a file called screens.rypc
2. Rename it to have the correct extension: screens.rpyc
3. Restart the game.

Looks like this might have been a packaging error with v0.3a, perhaps?

Tag FYI: MissFortune
You might want to try the steps above: Lele91, evangtrdanu , Vollezar, FalconLover420, Boogg, BecaB02, Perphekt, Hahn81

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Just downloaded the game and played it. No problems. You are obviously playing a mod'd game.
nope no mod at all (i never use mods for this exact reason, only execption so far was leap of fatih btw cause of the music mod from sancho)

but InTheWoods is right, indeed there is a error in the file-endings... should be fixed by MissFortune though, not every person is that observant like Inthewoods, i didnt see that and many others too...

and indeed that fixed the problem... rename the file-ending, thank you.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
so i tried the game now... but well, its not my thing.

cant tell anything bad about the game, but its just not my taste... call me a boring normal romance guy or what ever.

I figured that this game will not be for me in the first playe, wanted to try it out anyways. But yeah, the wannabe tough attitude of the characters, and all that, its just not my thing...

I think its well written, renders are top, sound is good, everything is "technically" fine. But the characters and the approach of the game are just not my thing, simple as that.

In fact i know some people like the guys in the game (in my daytime job i have to deal alot with people living on the street), but i learned pretty fast, the tough attitude is only fake. something like a safety wall around them, i have a hard time dealing with those people i admit, cause i cant handle peole who are just "pretending", its just not honest in any way. To pretend to be "the tough" shit and in reality most of them just want to have a normal life and people who care for them like most people do and want, but denying this and talk like it would be a lame thing.

And i dont like that nearly every sentence in the game is written like this "wannabe tough attitude" too.

But yeah, i will not write a review, cause the game and approach of it is just not my taste... would not be fair to rate it cause of taste...

From the development side, this game is a good one. As i said, renders, sound, the overall writing (which is not my taste, but that makes it not bad) characterization, the models... everything is good... but the setting and approach is not for me. So good luck with it, but this is not my cup of tea.

If you like this kind of approach, this game is probably one of the best around here with this kind of "setting" but, its just not for me. *wave*

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
yeah game is broken i think... update is from 3 weeks ago and no fix so far.. dont have a good feeling about this, like this its no wonder that the dev will not gain much support on patreon.

nothing works, you cant start, you cant go to options, eorror after error until complete crash, no matter what.
nope no mod at all (i never use mods for this exact reason, only execption so far was leap of fatih btw cause of the music mod from sancho)

but InTheWoods is right, indeed there is a error in the file-endings... should be fixed by MissFortune though, not every person is that observant like Inthewoods, i didnt see that and many others too...

and indeed that fixed the problem... rename the file-ending, thank you.
I was only made aware of it yesterday by Impious Monk, and was still currently in the process of trying to track it down. I also wasn't being notified that people were posting (below). Wasn't told by Patreons and the (unpaid, for the sake of transparency) tester I hand off to check pre-release didn't run into anything, either. With or without the patch from VirginPanties.

Even tougher is that it's working fine on my end. Both a fresh built version straight out of Ren'py and one I downloaded from the Mega and GoFile links posted here.

It's being worked on though. The traceback posted by Vollezar gave me a pretty solid idea of what might be causing it.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Pretty sure I have it fixed, I think it was the textbox slider code. Again. The fucking code for the textbox opacity slider has been nothing but a PITA, which is why I'm not including it in any other future project. The mod floating around here should work well enough. If it continues to give issues from here, I'll just get rid of that part of the code and we'll go from there.

Anyways, I'm uploading a PC version right now with what is hopefully the fix, I'd appreciate it if someone could download it and let me know if it works. If it is fixed, I'll start uploading the Mac version, as well. While I'm on the topic, is Android giving this issue? It's not for me, but obviously that isn't saying much at this point.

Reactions: Vollezar
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes