AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I hope we'll get 2 MC's relationship soon just not a big fan female mc route and she's the one getting more content
This is the reason why I've been reluctant on playing 0.3. the game has alot potential , renders are really good and as a fan of rock music(any sub genre) I really dig the whole band thing but I've never been big on female MCs nor multiple protagonist in AVNs. And as someone who's just interested in Logan's story and the band stuff it's unfortunate that he's been treated like a side character so far. Not sure if that changed in 0.3(if anyone can confirm if it did that would be appreciated) but I doubt it cause it seems like the devs main focus is Rainn, no surprise tho the dev is female so it makes sense I guess.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
MissFortune, I want to first tell you not to buy into what most of these folks say about the multiple protagonist think. I am not sure why some of them are having such a hard time understanding the flow of the story. It is playing out much like any movie drama or book. I feel that most of them fail to understand that although you have multiple protagonist listed in the tags, that the central focus of the story is on Rainn. I suspect that you could have left out the multiple protagonists tag and people would have been none the wiser.

It is a shame that female protagonists are not represented more often. I know that the majority of the reader base for an AVN is male and I suspect the reason for most not being able to get behind a female protag is because it is hard to get themselves into the mindset of being a female. They ask themselves, well what would I do if it were me and then go "How do I know? I'm not a girl!" Role reversal seems to be much harder for us guys.

Anyway, please keep working on this story. For me at least, it is one of the best stories I have read in a long time.

Jul 8, 2022
Bonjour et merci pour ce jeu. jeu sympa bon graphisme (qui a éteint la lumière :) ?? ) Bonne histoire le temps de situer les personnage vivement la suite ! je me suis permis la traduction en en Français

Lien google

Hello and thank you for this game. nice game good graphics (who turned off the light :)? ) Good story the time to situate the characters, I allowed myself the translation in French

Holà, thanks (y), dommage que la trad FR n'est plus disponible en lien MEGA :oops:

Holà, Thanks for this game (y), too bad that the FR trad is no longer available in MEGA link :oops:

Last edited:

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
It is a shame that female protagonists are not represented more often.
100% Agree in regards of female protagonists. Them being rare means finding one that actually meets your criteria is incredibly difficult - at least if you also exclude the ones that are furry, cartoony, tentacles or monster etc. stuff. So games like this that have incredible writing *and* female MCs have my full attention.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
A fkked up life, that it will be.
Your only road to romance or any hot body near you would mean getting molested,
grabbed, demeaned into submission and/or putting up with unavoidable
feelings of despair, fear, jealousy, ill tendencies, worthlessness and the sort.

The dark tone of the game is intentional.
The girls are grabby and violent as fkk in this game.
MC is right to get the hell away from those shameless molestors and
if nothing else just seek a small vanilla straight lovng relationship with a young clueless human being.

That way they at least know they get respected and not pushed and shoved
into awefull kinks by skanks only knowing violence for intimacy.

Any thoughts as to why anyone would put up with dark rendes and aweful gals in this game?
Eh as a guy that knocked up his sister when she was 14 and married her when she was 18 I absolutely love those "aweful kinks and shameless molestors". Without the incest patch it does seem like just another Patreon rimjob and another AVN catering to their incest hate.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
100% Agree in regards of female protagonists. Them being rare means finding one that actually meets your criteria is incredibly difficult - at least if you also exclude the ones that are furry, cartoony, tentacles or monster etc. stuff. So games like this that have incredible writing *and* female MCs have my full attention.
I simply don't like playing as a chick. For me it kills immersion as I'm not a chick in real life.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are female protagonist games where they act all handsy and grabby,
but in this game, our female MC is a cute little flower getting abused on every corner everywhere she goes.

This kind of ”dumb whore nobody wants come get some” MC that all females and males use and abuse
is oversaturated in mangas and all sorts of dedicated female protag games,
because most players want to see her suffer, get raped, beaten into submission, hurt all the time.

For example, Our red string has a female MC who is propositiones all the time, even by jerks,
even right after they treat her like a dumb whore - sure, you could play her like she could forget,
or let herself be molested, because those jerks will never relent their grabby abusive rapey ways.

The male MC in that game is a worthless incel who cannot get anyone, hangs with guys down on their
luck and is constantly bullied by a bartender bull who shags hooked girls every night,
just to have something to plaster in our male MC face to gloat.

Guess what:
Female MC evolution is into a whore, selling her body for money.
Male MC evolution is into someone who could actually be someone”s boyfriend.
MissFortune, I want to first tell you not to buy into what most of these folks say about the multiple protagonist think. I am not sure why some of them are having such a hard time understanding the flow of the story. It is playing out much like any movie drama or book. I feel that most of them fail to understand that although you have multiple protagonist listed in the tags, that the central focus of the story is on Rainn. I suspect that you could have left out the multiple protagonists tag and people would have been none the wiser.

It is a shame that female protagonists are not represented more often. I know that the majority of the reader base for an AVN is male and I suspect the reason for most not being able to get behind a female protag is because it is hard to get themselves into the mindset of being a female. They ask themselves, well what would I do if it were me and then go "How do I know? I'm not a girl!" Role reversal seems to be much harder for us guys.

Anyway, please keep working on this story. For me at least, it is one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
I simply don't like playing as a chick. For me it kills immersion as I'm not a chick in real life.
Which of the paths do you want to game?

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
There are female protagonist games where they act all handsy and grabby,
but in this game, our female MC is a cute little flower getting abused on every corner everywhere she goes.

This kind of ”dumb whore nobody wants come get some” MC that all females and males use and abuse
is oversaturated in mangas and all sorts of dedicated female protag games,
because most players want to see her suffer, get raped, beaten into submission, hurt all the time.

For example, Our red string has a female MC who is propositiones all the time, even by jerks,
even right after they treat her like a dumb whore - sure, you could play her like she could forget,
or let herself be molested, because those jerks will never relent their grabby abusive rapey ways.

The male MC in that game is a worthless incel who cannot get anyone, hangs with guys down on their
luck and is constantly bullied by a bartender bull who shags hooked girls every night,
just to have something to plaster in our male MC face to gloat.

Guess what:
Female MC evolution is into a whore, selling her body for money.
Male MC evolution is into someone who could actually be someone”s boyfriend.

Which of the paths do you want to game?

As with any story, everyone's "perception" of a character and events is different. The thing that you seem to miss is that not every success in life has a perfect beginning. Women in particular, suffer more than men and their path to greatness is often harder than that of a man. There are times in many people lives when they have to do things or endure things to put themselves in a better position for their future. The world is a evil place and we men are often the worst of the evil. Your last "Guess what" statement is typical of what women face. It is my opinion that you are being short sighted. You have to look beyond your perceptions. The Female MC is much stronger than you think, but it is often us men who put the female MC's in the positions they end up in with the choices we make for them. We could help them and build them up but no, that means giving up some juicy sex scenes.

I choose to follow the story and a path that will hopefully give the female mc the strength to overcome everything and defy your perceptions. If that means giving up a sex scene and her exploitation then so be it.

How you perceive these characters in these games is very much an extension of your world view whether you choose to believe that or not. Look in the mirror and think about that.

Reactions: evetoyou

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
You have the opportunity here to step out of your comfort zone and experience some of the things that women face. We as men always complain about how women do not understand us. Maybe It's easier for me because I have been married for 30 years and have raised a daughter. Would it kill you to try to understand them? The best way to do it is to be put in their shoes. Like I said. You have an opportunity.

Reactions: sava75

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
You have the opportunity here to step out of your comfort zone and experience some of the things that women face. We as men always complain about how women do not understand us. Maybe It's easier for me because I have been married for 30 years and have raised a daughter. Would it kill you to try to understand them? The best way to do it is to be put in their shoes. Like I said. You have an opportunity.
You think you'll able to get what women experience in their life from a avn? The life experience isn't based on gender you know

Reactions: 912BHi

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
You think you'll able to get what women experience in their life from a avn? The life experience isn't based on gender you know
I fail to see how you come to that conclusion but that's ok. Regardless, my comment wasn't one relating to the story. It was more about the personal choice and opinion of the person that made the comment.

Regardless of what you may think or feel, anything can teach us a life lesson. You just need to open your eyes and be open minded enough to allow it to happen. I never stated that I or anyone else would be able to get what women experience in the form of an AVN. You made that assumption yourself and then attempted to "insinuate" that I stated that as fact. I did however state very clearly, "The best way to do it is to be put in their shoes." That is an ambiguous statement that could mean anything as it relates to how we as men perceive female behavior.

Thank You for your comments.

Reactions: evetoyou

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It might not pop up for some, seeing as F95 doesn't promote updates with no new content (apparently remade renders don't qualify as new content?) on the Latest Updates page. But 0.3a is up on the OP and .

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It might not pop up for some, seeing as F95 doesn't promote updates with no new content (apparently remade renders don't qualify as new content?) on the Latest Updates page. But 0.3a is up on the OP and .
Sounds awesome, looking forward to it. Will check it out, but will wait till making a serious save until 0.3b, since you mentioned it will break saves. Either way, excited to see how it all turns out. Thanks! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Sometimes i see remade renders updates in the latest updates page. Anyway, thanks and congrats for your work, Miss Fortune. And good luck with the new project :)(y)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3a
Size 209 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated android port.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes