MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
For Rainn and Logan end up together we will have to reject all other LIs for them since the begining? Personaly, i want a Rainn/Logan end but i also want add a little bit of drama to this making both get in relationships with others people first. For Rainn will be Reagan and for Logan will be Leigh. But, once they start getting closer and know each other better, Logan and Rainn will fall for each other and wanna be together (but not without some conflicts with Reagan and Leigh first). Something like this can happen?

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to spoil things, but there will be a bit of drama if you go out with someone and then decide on Logan. Like I said, this probably isn't the cleanest way to handle it, but it's the least convoluted without turning it into a writing/coding nightmare.

As for Vee, I basically wrote myself into a corner on that one (again.). I'm aware that abortion = breakup is a pretty fucked correlation, but it'd be kind of a bitch to change now. I'll see what I can do about it, might have to fiddle with the code in that scene a bit before the rewrites are finished as I don't want people to have to keep starting over. So, possible? Sure. Just mighjt have to change some stuff.

what a fantastic game! v interesting story and lovely renders, can't wait to see next chapters :D
Thanks. <3

Loooks like a pedo one, i won't check it that is for sure
Didn't your previous two posts deleted for saying the same thing? You really don't have anything better to do?

Not like running into the same wall a third time is going to change anything.

thanksgiving-break.gif

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
As for Vee, I basically wrote myself into a corner on that one (again.). I'm aware that abortion = breakup is a pretty fucked correlation, but it'd be kind of a bitch to change now. I'll see what I can do about it, might have to fiddle with the code in that scene a bit before the rewrites are finished as I don't want people to have to keep starting over. So, possible? Sure. Just mighjt have to change some stuff.
I know nothing about making a game like this, but at least in my mind seems easy to handle

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I know nothing about making a game like this, but at least in my mind seems easy to handle
Well, the way that I see is that I'm breaking the saves again (hopefully for the last time) while rewriting some of the first part, so I figure I'll just add another choice there with something similar to what you just mentioned would probably be the quickest way.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Didn't your previous two posts deleted for saying the same thing? You really don't have anything better to do?

Not like running into the same wall a third time is going to change anything.
Wait, he's posted it before ... twice ... and had them both removed?

I guess me telling him not to be dense is a bit late.

It's the parents I feel sorry for. Spending years wishing she'd swallowed that night.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Wait, he's posted it before ... twice ... and had them both removed?

I guess me telling him not to be dense is a bit late.
I know he posted twice, at least once about the pedo statement. Pretty sure the second was something similar.

It's the parents I feel sorry for. Spending years wishing she'd swallowed that night.
icegif-784.gif

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I almost noped out of this because of the mention of a real life shooter. Still debating on whether it'll be worth picking up future updates.

• Haha
Reactions: policia123

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't recall any mention of any shooters.

Some people have some weird ideas here.

It's a game about a bunch of young folk and music.

There is obviously more to it than that and it has some heavy moments but there is nothing sinister here.

Reactions: MissFortune

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Telling the truth is that it? You are on the FBI list is that it? Are you a real pedo is that it? You fucked your own non-adult child is that it? YOU ARE DISGUSTING.
Your "VN" has been reported to the "council".
HAVE A NICE LIFE IN ...

You have an unhealthy obsession with pedo's and Milfy City in your sig, a game with school kids fucking.

Stop blame shifting.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Well, the way that I see is that I'm breaking the saves again (hopefully for the last time) while rewriting some of the first part, so I figure I'll just add another choice there with something similar to what you just mentioned would probably be the quickest way.
Anyway:

Render: Terrible
Animation: Short, Low
Story: Lame
Characters: Got bored
Background Art: ....

0.2 / 5

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HornyTranschicken

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is legit starting to turn into harassment now.

Seriously mods, do something about this idiot.

Reactions: lipe2410

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can't you find a better way to simulate spoken volume than writing in tiny letters?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes