MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
me too

Me too. I also donloaded it and same is the result. that's why I requested in here. I think it's only in 64, I guess, any way thank you bro. :)
Like I said above; give me a half-hour or so. It's uploading now.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
me too

Me too. I also donloaded it and same is the result. that's why I requested in here. I think it's only in 64, I guess, any way thank you bro. :)
Here you go.

Edit: I'll try to keep it in mind to upload a 32bit version from now on.

How is the NTR in game ? MC have a girlfriend ?
There is no NTR. People just can't get the definition right, so the forum has to umbrella term NTR to avoid idiots arguing over a fetish.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
does any one have just the WeWereJustKids-32.exe file

I'm missing one
This would've gained you nothing, as you'd still be missing the 32-bit runtime files residing under 'lib/windows-i686'. But do see the post by MissFortune who kindly provided a full build with 32-bit support.

Seeing as you may run into this issue on other titles again, you may want to look into building said games yourself. Which admittedly is a bit more involved… Anyhow, you'd need to set the respective build flag first, either by modifying the game's options.rpy or creating the following file inside the game's game directory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next identify the SDK used in building the game (grep version_tuple renpy/__init__.py), if it's not already present on your machine, fire it up, and set its project directory to the base directory you unpack your games to. The game should now be listed under projects in the main view. Select it, pick the 'build distributions' action, untick all but the Windows build package, hit build, wait, and done. :geek:

Reactions: MissFortune

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The first one in the park, I very much agree. Which is why it's being removed.
I'm reading a lot of whining and a whole lot of talk about the male MC and some harem shite and now I see one of the hotter lesbian scenes is getting removed.

So I take it this is mainly going to be a straight thing?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'm reading a lot of whining and a whole lot of talk about the male MC and some harem shite and now I see one of the hotter lesbian scenes is getting removed.

So I take it this is mainly going to be a straight thing?
Not necessarily. The park scene is the only one being outright removed. There's just not a ton of realistic logic happening in the scene is all. They go from almost throwing blows, to deepthroating a stranger's dildo (don't really know why I thought that was a good idea, looking back on it.), to eating, to the female protagonist getting smacked around and toyed with all within a day of meeting her. Just doesn't make a ton of sense in the scope of everything around it.

There will be a similar scene at some point, just a little later on, when it'll make a bit more sense.

Reactions: lipe2410

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not necessarily. The park scene is the only one being outright removed. There's just not a ton of realistic logic happening in the scene is all. They go from almost throwing blows, to deepthroating a stranger's dildo (don't really know why I thought that was a good idea, looking back on it.), to eating, to the female protagonist getting smacked around and toyed with all within a day of meeting her. Just doesn't make a ton of sense in the scope of everything around it.

There will be a similar scene at some point, just a little later on, when it'll make a bit more sense.
What about relationships?

I read she's helping him set up a harem and can get together with him, is that set in stone or do they have their own LI's?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
What about relationships?

I read she's helping him set up a harem and can get together with him, is that set in stone or do they have their own LI's?
It's optional.

The way I'm setting it up is that the user can choose themselves. I'm giving the female protagonist a few different LI options that'll sort of branch out to different endings. Hence the female protagonist being asked out by several other characters (Aiden, James, Logan, for the most part. Lukas will be an option near the end (again, dick move, but user choice.). Reagan, Eden/Lily, Nash, and another character I'm not entirely sure will be a LI or not yet.). Female protagonist has the choice to turn down date offers, which will make said rejectee unavailable later. There'll come a boiling point (so to speak), where female protagonist makes a choice on who she wants to be with/pursue. Those options are the ones she went out with (short of Logan, for obvious reason. The harem option is available with or without female protagonist being involved, and will likely pick up the pace after said decision comes. There's probably cleaner ways of getting this done, but it's least convoluted.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It's optional.

The way I'm setting it up is that the user can choose themselves. I'm giving the female protagonist a few different LI options that'll sort of branch out to different endings. Hence the female protagonist being asked out by several other characters (Aiden, James, Logan, for the most part. Lukas will be an option near the end (again, dick move, but user choice.). Reagan, Eden/Lily, Nash, and another character I'm not entirely sure will be a LI or not yet.). Female protagonist has the choice to turn down date offers, which will make said rejectee unavailable later. There'll come a boiling point (so to speak), where female protagonist makes a choice on who she wants to be with/pursue. Those options are the ones she went out with (short of Logan, for obvious reason. The harem option is available with or without female protagonist being involved, and will likely pick up the pace after said decision comes. There's probably cleaner ways of getting this done, but it's least convoluted.
if you play the female mc to reject all other besides male mc stop her from being in haram? Also will her not hooking up with other females make it so they wouldnt be in haram if they would be options at all?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's optional.

The male MC can do whatever he wants, i'm mostly interested in the female MC's LI's.

Need to keep her and Reagan together.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
if you play the female mc to reject all other besides male mc stop her from being in haram? Also will her not hooking up with other females make it so they wouldnt be in haram if they would be options at all?
If I'm understanding you correctly: The female protagonist can turn down all of the other LIs and end up with male protagonist. From that point on, it'll be the players choice to reject all of the girls coming onto the male protagonist if they just want a single, monogamous ending (including telling Vee to not keep the child before that point.).

The other female LIs, outside of Reagan, won't be a part of the harem. And Reagan will only be a part of the harem in the player chooses that route.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The male MC can do whatever he wants, i'm mostly interested in the female MC's LI's.

Need to keep her and Reagan together.
My only problem with Reagan is that she's speaks too much about dicks, especially Logan. Maybe it's just my imagination, but it looks like as if she had already begun warming up Rainn to the harem possibility.
Or maybe it's just me being too sensitive :LUL: Sadge, that Rainn cant have her own harem of groupies.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My only problem with Reagan is that she's speaks too much about dicks, especially Logan. Maybe it's just my imagination, but it looks like as if she had already begun warming up Rainn to the harem possibility.
Or maybe it's just me being too sensitive :LUL: Sadge, that Rainn cant have her own harem of groupies.
I assume the talk of cocks will stop once they start getting more serious, if not i'll go for someone else i'd just prefer her.

That would be amusing though, male and female MC fighting over who gets which girl for their harem.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I assume the talk of cocks will stop once they start getting more serious, if not i'll go for someone else i'd just prefer her.

That would be amusing though, male and female MC fighting over who gets which girl for their harem.
I like her alot from their first fight, but to be honest, it's not like she has serious competition among other girls for now. I'm not even mention Eden\Lily. I'll keep my hopes up for Sam and that she's get her route.

Their battle for girls is sure will be legendary.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If I'm understanding you correctly: The female protagonist can turn down all of the other LIs and end up with male protagonist. From that point on, it'll be the players choice to reject all of the girls coming onto the male protagonist if they just want a single, monogamous ending (including telling Vee to not keep the child before that point.).

The other female LIs, outside of Reagan, won't be a part of the harem. And Reagan will only be a part of the harem in the player chooses that route.
For Rainn and Logan end up together we will have to reject all other LIs for them since the begining? Personaly, i want a Rainn/Logan end but i also want add a little bit of drama to this making both get in relationships with others people first. For Rainn will be Reagan and for Logan will be Leigh. But, once they start getting closer and know each other better, Logan and Rainn will fall for each other and wanna be together (but not without some conflicts with Reagan and Leigh first). Something like this can happen?

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissFortune
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes