MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Only got notified of this just now, sorry for responding late. Which has been happening a lot, for some reason.

There are choices (often for relationships as it stands.), but there are other choices coming that'll be quite a bit heavier in how they change the direction of the VN in the coming updates.

Dec 23, 2022
After playing through all the latest content, I can honestly say I really enjoyed this game.

My favorite character has to be Rainn. I love when she gets bitchy and would have liked a few more choices to play her that way. Some decisions I made, had her being quite submissive which I didn't envisage her that way and I backtracked when possible. Her banter with Reagan at the start where they bitch slap each other was pretty funny. I will be honest and admit I would love to just play Rainn as the lone MC but that's me just being selfish :p

I love Rainn's model, I remember the Naked Park bass player using it in BaR and really liked the look, so it's great seeing it used for a main character in this. Great work dev, keep it up!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
can we avoid to play as female in game? and how harem can be implemented when there are two protagonist? each of them have his own harem or they do that not technicaly, but same shit as ntr thingy...how it was called...sharing?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
can we avoid to play as female in game? and how harem can be implemented when there are two protagonist? each of them have his own harem or they do that not technicaly, but same shit as ntr thingy...how it was called...sharing?
No, you can't. Remembering devs words a long time ago: harem will be for the male protagonist, with female protagonist being part of it if players wanted. And since we can control female MC is up to us choose if you wanna make her get sexually involved with other people or just with male MC.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
bro what about the move the chains ,?do you have an estimate date of release?nothing specific but in general ,when would be out?
I'm finishing up We Were Just Kids in the next day or so with editing the writing and doing the last animation. Gotta do postwork, but after that it'll be going up for Patreons.

Move The Chains still has a way to go 50 to a 100 more renders (putting it at about 950 or a 1000 renders), plus animations and postwork. I'm most likely being kicked out of my apartment near the end of March, so I need to start prepping for that, which may or may not slow down development. That being said, the hope is mid/late-February. Progress should speed up once We Were Just Kids updated.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
another game?

well we will see... this one looks good but was realy demotivated trying this cause female protagonist....

oh and btw hope that u will survive somehow

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Hope you already have a new place to live. If not, focus on this mainly
It's kind of a tricky situation to navigate, currently. But obviously that's going to take priority. Still a ways off, nonetheless.

another game?

well we will see this one looks good but was realy demotivated trying this cause female protagonist..
Yeah.

Ain't going to bullshit you. If you're not into female protagonist games, you probably aren't going to like this. It's not for everyone, and that's fine. The other game referenced above isn't female protagonist, though, just to be clear.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Ain't going to bullshit you. If you're not into female protagonist games, you probably aren't going to like this. It's not for everyone, and that's fine. The other game referenced above isn't female protagonist, though, just to be clear.
that another game is about male protagonist right?

nothing agains females but not exactly my kink to be fucked as female in some harem game :D

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes