cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
Just finished a walkthrough! Still OG shit! Waiting for update, hopefully it will be in 2023 xD

Anyway GL with 2nd AVN, one question though, will it be similar in terms of character design and/or music?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

dirtyscrote

Jun 14, 2017
Ehhh metalcore, will probably end with the singer in jail for getting a hit an out on ex wife in roid rage, and at least 2 band members dieing in motorbike accidents, before the challenging 3rd album where they do shit ibiza trance music and acoustic chorus crap

Ah well I'm a masochist this could be fun...

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Any virgin character on this game?
Not any of the main characters, no. A side character or two might.

Just finished a walkthrough! Still OG shit! Waiting for update, hopefully it will be in 2023 xD

Anyway GL with 2nd AVN, one question though, will it be similar in terms of character design and/or music?
Some of characters definitely lean into the alt look pretty heavily, if that's what you're referring to, in regard to tattoos and such, but it's a bit more diverse than WWJK. Music is something I've haven't really gotten to yet, though. If you're asking if it's themed around music, then no, it's not.

Ehhh metalcore, will probably end with the singer in jail for getting a hit an out on ex wife in roid rage, and at least 2 band members dieing in motorbike accidents, before the challenging 3rd album where they do shit ibiza trance music and acoustic chorus crap

Ah well I'm a masochist this could be fun...
I want to argue this, but you aren't entirely wrong. Tim is kind of a PoS and Mitch (who is the only one I know died in a motorcycle crash)/SS is deathcore.

Could always be worse, though. You could be listening to Design The Skyline. . .or worse, Atilla.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"pregnancy/impregnation (no actual pregnancy yet, just confirmation"
thank you.gif
Finally a dev that understands pregnancy doesn't just mean when she's 9months and huge. It takes time and buildup. Not 2 renders at the end of the game showing a belly or baby and then thanks for playing.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
lots of images not found
You're the first to mention it. I also haven't renamed any of the files, either, so I don't think it's a file naming issue. Even so, a little more specificity might help narrow it down.

OS? Patched/Compressed? Are you play with a fresh start from the beginning and not a pre-0.3b save?

May 23, 2020
Not one femdom question in the whole thread. I suppose that's a sign this game has no such content, and the most I can hope for is a footjob, before fucking her?
Or is there any MC humillation and worship of women?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Not one femdom question in the whole thread. I suppose that's a sign this game has no such content, and the most I can hope for is a footjob, before fucking her?
Or is there any MC humillation and women worshiping?
Femdom mostly exists within the lesbian content that's currently available for the female protagonist, and will most likely stay there.

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
You're the first to mention it. I also haven't renamed any of the files, either, so I don't think it's a file naming issue. Even so, a little more specificity might help narrow it down.

OS? Patched/Compressed? Are you play with a fresh start from the beginning and not a pre-0.3b save?
RPDL version doing just fine, 0 errors

Roxxxy Sin

Mar 3, 2023

I get them too. Both in the original and the compressed version. It starts right around the time when they find a dildo in the park :)

EDiT: Windows 10, fresh start :)

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020

Same here: fresh star not compressed on win10. The first image not found is rr35 and then it goes on with a bunch of them

Roxxxy Sin

Mar 3, 2023

Did a bit of testing, and it seems like the walkthrough mod is to blame. Works perfectly with out the walkthrough mod, though there seem to be different (old?) story choice with the mod? :)

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
So, I take it the game is relatively new?
Got lots of potential, plots seems fine and the visuals looks fine too but lots of typos from what I have seen and the switch between the MCs is too sudden for my taste, I preferred how "Our Red String" did it(but thats just my own personal taste).
Also, the intro that explains about who is MC and who is not is very meh for a new player.

I'll definitely will be checking for new updates.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
hum , the imagens look really good , i was going to try it out , but since is multiprot , i'm going to skip it.
but i liked the characters in the banner , looks really good , differents but you know ( multi prot )...
But i will keep my eye on this game , maybe in the future there is a version without multi prot :D
Anyway , I wish you a good luck with the project and hope you achieve what you want :D

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes