I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Adds a "Gallery" to the main menu allowing you to replay scenes
  • Highlighted dialogue options green
Installation:
  1. use unren option 1) Extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your We were just Kids folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Does this still work with 0.3b since (if I'm not wrong) no major story content has been changed? Or would it be better to wait for an updated mod file for the current update?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does this still work with 0.3b since (if I'm not wrong) no major story content has been changed? Or would it be better to wait for an updated mod file for the current update?
If you look a few posts up people were using the walkthrough mod and it was causing them to have a whole bunch of missing images.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
In my opinion, the main disadvantage of this game is the huge number of characters. I don't even remember what they look like and all the names.

Because of this, it's very difficult for me to follow the story.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and eeyye

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
A question about the multi protagonist tag, how will it be implemented in the story...will there be more male or more female content? :unsure:

More details will aid others who are unsure if they want to invest in this title. (Money or time.) As I'm really not a fan of playing female protagonist content.

Thanks in advance.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm most likely being kicked out of my apartment near the end of March, so I need to start prepping for that, which may or may not slow down development. That being said, the hope is mid/late-February. Progress should speed up once We Were Just Kids updated.
Shit.
Hope the move went well and you were able to land on your feet.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
1678078801498.png
I think I might be in love with Reagan....
Going to need her to join the MMC's harem right meow.....

Okay, so if I want to get Rainne and Logan together, do I have to turn down Reagan as Rainne?
Definitely turning down all the guys, but thought the girlxgirl was fine... unless it locks her into a lesbian route.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

UnknownMob

Nov 29, 2020
Kind of disappointed that female Mc has only submissive scenes. Will there be any options for female Mc to dominates others in Future?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Girls are attractive, but there is way too much going on right now. Like 47 different characters that we just don't care about yet.

Multiple protag kind of a let down as well, Constantly turning people down with the female mc because I don't just want to watch her get railed by 10 dudes and the male MC hasn't made a move on anyone of note yet and so far it doesnt seem to be a path where the male mc and female mc get together in a way that isn't the female mc again, just boning everyone.

Going to pass on this one for a while to see where it eventually ends up after a few more updates, see if the multiple protags sticks around.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
ah, contemplating about the hardships of life, done by millennials without a real care in the world, while their bodies tell the story of bad life decisions. oh, and good luck trying to get through a metal detector! seriously: why does does everyone have to look like somethin dragged out of a public toilet?
but all is not lost! maybe some of the cast will not make it to the next episode (you know how it goes, they get to greedy...) and and has a little misfortune (truck-kun can help!). number one candidate would be reagan (who would want to be even in the same room with her? I generaly and totaly reject her. can't ignore her though. too bad!) , closely followed by luke and luca (why, WHY???). not every play needs a (few) clown(s).

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Kind of disappointed that female Mc has only submissive scenes. Will there be any options for female Mc to dominates others in Future?
There's really only submissive scenes for the two sexual scenes in question, everything else is rather even in that way.

Constantly turning people down with the female mc because I don't just want to watch her get railed by 10 dudes
Since when is three guys ten, exactly? Say no and be done with it. Or just click the little "x" if it's not your flavor. Not really that hard.

the male MC hasn't made a move on anyone of note yet and so far it doesnt seem to be a path where the male mc and female mc get together in a way that isn't the female mc again, just boning everyone.
The VN is written in a way that the player can interact with any combination of the LIs prior to a certain point in the game, where they make the choice. Including the male protagonist himself. Hence the others coming first.

see if the multiple protags sticks around
I'd drop the VN before that happens, wouldn't hold your breath.

Sorry if I'm coming off as bit of an asshole, as you're one of the more rational ones about it. It gets draining when people who clearly don't enjoy multiple protagonist VNs pop their noses in just to say that they don't like it as if them saying it would change anything in the first place. Or the several that accuse me of side-skirting NTR as if it made a modicum of sense. Or the people spamming my DM/PMs across multiple platforms attacking me personally over something they don't like. You know, the general F95 toxicity.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
ah, contemplating about the hardships of life, done by millennials without a real care in the world, while their bodies tell the story of bad life decisions.
Your privilege is showing if you think all millennials grow up without a care in the world. Kind of a shit take, honestly, and ignorant at best. Though, I suppose someone who can barely put together a paragraph in coherent English shouldn't be expected to think with logic.

oh, and good luck trying to get through a metal detector! seriously: why does does everyone have to look like somethin dragged out of a public toilet?
Most piercings don't have enough metal in them to set off a metal detector. Can speak from experience. Google is your friend, and it's free. Just like the VN you pirated. Only thing you might've wasted is time.

Have you not seen the culture of the setting this takes place in? Stuff is tame compared to what's out there. It's cool, I get it. You don't like it (kind of ironic when your signatures show girls with a face tattoo and more piercings than any other female in this VN.). Doesn't mean you have to go around slamming people who either a) look like them or b) are attracted to those with a similar style. I can think of something else that was dragged out of a public toilet, though.

but all is not lost! maybe some of the cast will not make it to the next episode (you know how it goes, they get to greedy...) and and has a little misfortune (truck-kun can help!). number one candidate would be reagan (who would want to be even in the same room with her? I generaly and totaly reject her. can't ignore her though. too bad!) , closely followed by luke and luca (why, WHY???). not every play needs a (few) clown(s).
So. . .this says a few things, just in an exceptionally verbose way. You don't like a character, you lack both basic reading skills and comprehension, and don't know when to just walk away.

Reagan aside (can't expect people to like every character.), you can rename Luke. Easy enough, no? Here's an even better idea: Instead of wasting your time tossing barely legible pejoratives at something you clearly don't enjoy, close the VN, delete it, empty your recycle bin, find another one, and move on with your day/night.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Your privilege is showing if you think all millennials grow up without a care in the world. Kind of a shit take, honestly, and ignorant at best. Though, I suppose someone who can barely put together a paragraph in coherent English shouldn't be expected to think with logic.

Most piercings don't have enough metal in them to set off a metal detector. Can speak from experience. Google is your friend, and it's free. Just like the VN you pirated. Only thing you might've wasted is time.

Have you not seen the culture of the setting this takes place in? Stuff is tame compared to what's out there. It's cool, I get it. You don't like it (kind of ironic when your signatures show girls with a face tattoo and more piercings than any other female in this VN.). Doesn't mean you have to go around slamming people who either a) look like them or b) are attracted to those with a similar style. I can think of something else that was dragged out of a public toilet, though.

So. . .this says a few things, just in an exceptionally verbose way. You don't like a character, you lack both basic reading skills and comprehension, and don't know when to just walk away.

Reagan aside (can't expect people to like every character.), you can rename Luke. Easy enough, no? Here's an even better idea: Instead of wasting your time tossing barely legible pejoratives at something you clearly don't enjoy, close the VN, delete it, empty your recycle bin, find another one, and move on with your day/night.
Sorry to tell you but you won't make a good dev if you can't take criticism, even if it's harsh and unjustified.

Reactions: NoMansMind

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Sorry to tell you but you won't make a good dev if you can't take criticism, even if it's harsh and unjustified.
Where did I say anything that was wrong, exactly? I'm happy to take criticism, as I've always done, but only when it's well-spoken and thought out. That obviously wasn't.

Taking criticism from that would be the equivalent of taking advice from Jared Fogle on how to raise children.

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga and botc76

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Where did I say anything that was wrong, exactly?
When you dissed people about their English for example, I am sure there are tons of people in here form a non-English speaking countries(like myself) and putting them down for it... It's just petty and vindictive.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
When you dissed people about their English for example, I am sure there are tons of people in here form a non-English speaking countries(like myself) and putting them down for it... It's just petty and vindictive.
Sure, there's a ton of them, but I wasn't talking to them. Many, like yourself, attempt to at least put together structured sentences. I just kept the same energy he was coming with. You get back what you put in.

Nothing in his post could be considered a criticism. Most of his post was taking shots at alternative cultures/sub-cultures, the dismissal of the varying depths of environments that people grew up in and/or just how rough many can be (hence privilege), how expressing yourself in any way at all is a bad life decision, or missing a blatant place to rename a character. Guess you could toss in wishing death on a fictional character.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Sure, there's a ton of them, but I wasn't talking to them. Many, like yourself, attempt to at least put together structured sentences. I just kept the same energy he was coming with. You get back what you put in.
My point is, you are personalizing it unnecessarily but do what you feel, it's your game after all.
I just wanted to give you my 2 cents about it.

Reactions: NoMansMind
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes