• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
not sure if it's been said (TLDR) but the WT & gallery mod fucks the game up kind of horribly. i know it says it hasn't been updated, but if you try to use it ALOT of choices are taken away and the images for the sex scene between Rainn and Rin(sp?) in the park are like 99% missing. don't get me wrong, not blaming the modder, all their mods i've used before have worked, nor am i blaming the creator/s of the game. just a fair warning.

P.S. the i patch works just fine, at least as far as my playthrough has gone

P.P.S. (that still makes me lol i'm still an immature little boy at heart sometimes, sue me) is there a text walkthrough for this available yet?

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
not sure if it's been said (TLDR) but the WT & gallery mod fucks the game up kind of horribly. i know it says it hasn't been updated, but if you try to use it ALOT of choices are taken away and the images for the sex scene between Rainn and Rin(sp?) in the park are like 99% missing.

I've done about all I can in that regard, short of writing a walkthrough myself. Which is on me, but most of the choices thus far are basically self-explanatory (I feel, at least.). The scene with the park was removed in the most recent update, and since the patch hasn't been updated for 0.3b (which has added/adjusted scenes to the early portions of the VN), it's gonna throw errors.

I'll see what I can do about a written walkthrough, though.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I've done about all I can in that regard, short of writing a walkthrough myself. Which is on me, but most of the choices thus far are basically self-explanatory (I feel, at least.). The scene with the park was removed in the most recent update, and since the patch hasn't been updated for 0.3b (which has added/adjusted scenes to the early portions of the VN), it's gonna throw errors.

Have you tried reporting it by chance? I mean on the OP (first post of the thread) go down to report and click it. You can report all kinds of things to staff. For this you could do a report, you get a few popups, for example.

1685086576994.png

Then you can go to other, click it, link to the mod in the other box, after that explain what the issue is and ask for it to be removed from the OP or unlinked from the OP. After your explanation you can add links to reason (users' complaints in the thread or your own knowledge about your own game why it does not work) why it should be removed/unlinked from the OP.

Also, if say it gets fixe later on, you can always (or users) can do the same and get it linked back in the OP.

If you know all this I just wrote, well, then I do apologize in advance :coffee:

Reactions: MissFortune
Dec 14, 2021
The author pays a lot of attention to other characters to play for 2 GG +, it's ambitious, but it looks and plays so badly that you already forget what happened at the beginning of the game, because transitions between characters are very common. The game did not go because of this. And so the count of norms, there are few elections.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
i appreciate the um concern? effort? not sure of the right word i'm looking for... but anyways, i myself, would prefer if you spent your time on more pressing matters, like your game, or other projects you're working on. i want, nay, DEMAND more content! lmao jk maybe just a little bit serious. keep up the good work. awesome game so far!

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
This easily became one of my favorite VNs out there, can't wait for new updates and I also look forward to the new one coming out, love the more serious take on college star life.

And also, good luck with everything going on in your life, I know renting life can be a pain, so take your time Miss! :coffee: Tracking thread for further updates.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Everytime I start to really enjoy a game it's either on hold or abandoned.

The fact this got put on hold and a new game got made does wave more red flags than a bull fighters orgy though.
Bono started clapping slowly between songs during a U2 concert. "Every time I clap my hands a child in Africa dies from starvation", he told the audience. Some guy at the front shouted, "Well stop fucking doing it then!"

Don't know why this joke came up in my mind.
;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Shit happens, better on hold than abandoned. I don't know any dev working on more than one game at a time releasing good updates on time. So better focus on one project imo.

Reactions: Coroner90

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
The new game is awesome, still would have prefered this one here to continue. But maybe once the dev gets enough financial support he or she can proceed with wwjk.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The new game is awesome, still would have prefered this one here to continue. But maybe once the dev gets enough financial support he or she can proceed with wwjk.
Thing is i'm female and lesbo so this had everything that I was looking for.

I do enjoy some male protag games but the description didn't sound like my kinda thing. It mentions American Football and i'm from the UK so the only thing I know about it is it's a thing that exists. It's not a sport I have any interest in at all. I'm more of an MMA girl .... and proper football, played with the feet.

Not the only thing that put me off. The fact it came out at the expense of a game I enjoyed makes me a lil bit bitter and also 1 abandoned game, 1 on hold and then releasing a new one ..... it's the BrightSunStudio school of development, with every dropped game so to does the confidence in the dev drop. Right at this moment in time i'd wager more money on a woodworm infested shed surviving a hurricane than I would the dev completing a game.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Avaron1974
I totally get you, i am a german male, so footballwise we are on the same page :)
I loved wwjk and i enjoy lesbian scenes as well, maybe i am one of a few on this site to admit it.
I really think that this dev deserves enough financial support to continue working on whichever game he or she prefers.
And with this game hitting all the "wanted" genres like incest, harem all wrapped up in an amazing story, i believe that this will be the real start of a successful career.
By the way: YNWA (sorry Manu supporters :p)

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
So better focus on one project imo.
Devs love to work on multiple games to "avoid burnout" etc. I agree, though. If they just focused solely on one game, we would probably have a bunch of completed games we are still waiting on.

he or she
I will assume a "he" unless there's an official pic that proves otherwise. Some call MF a "he" while others call MF a "she" what is the true answer! well, who cares, I guess. "You do" nah, I just find it funny.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes