jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
what happened to that WWJK left hand
or abandoned him, I don't know? Because I don't know what these developers want in life, they start to stop instead of finishing, they leave it aside to make another one :( what they started first never ends, there are so many good games out there that they would rather abandon than finish it to make another one :cautious: unfortunately the Most, not everyone, makes their games not to please their players but with money in mind :FacePalm:

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
or abandoned him, I don't know? Because I don't know what these developers want in life, they start to stop instead of finishing, they leave it aside to make another one :( what they started first never ends, there are so many good games out there that they would rather abandon than finish it to make another one :cautious: unfortunately the Most, not everyone, makes their games not to please their players but with money in mind :FacePalm:
Thing is this world moves around with money and this VN didn't leave that much money for the dev. That's it.

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
This game only had about 30 supporters... MTC picked up almost 100 in just 1st release... therefore, this game gets flushed and he's going to work on the one that makes more money.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
This game only had about 30 supporters... MTC picked up almost 100 in just 1st release... therefore, this game gets flushed and he's going to work on the one that makes more money.
The biggest stupidity of developers is that they do everything for money, never to please the players :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that's why the minority is breaking their faces :LOL::LOL: the game isn't making any profit and I have the idea to create another one and make more money :LOL::LOL: just repeat the cycle or abandon previous games :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Nami from Summer's Gone is in this looks like, male MC's sister, just not as high quality renders as in that game and rocking the same hairstyle as Selena from Become a Rock Star. I like the game. Story was interesting so far and renders are good. Too bad it got abandoned looks like, it has potential

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Except MTC hasn't had a content update since the initial release. Instead there have been the eerily familiar tales of computer woes delaying things. I'm not sure how much revenue they are getting from Steam, but apparently enough that putting out new content isn't a concern.

Reactions: lumley

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
Except MTC hasn't had a content update since the initial release. Instead there have been the eerily familiar tales of computer woes delaying things. I'm not sure how much revenue they are getting from Steam, but apparently enough that putting out new content isn't a concern.
If you didn't read my previous posts.. I told people already exactly what was going on. He doesn't want to develop a "game"... he wants a knockout homerun that hits 2k a month in 1 or 2 releases. I wouldn't be surprised if since the male protag harem theme didn't do that he dissappears and tries to reappear as someone new with a whole new game.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
An ambiguous opinion remained after completing the game.
On the one hand, you can't say "Wow, I advise everyone", but on the other hand it's not "ugh, what shit, how can you play this". Many shortcomings are written off due to the fact that this is the developer's first game. And he himself promises that as soon as the game is finished, the shortcomings of the first versions will be fixed.

The graphics are unreal, the drawing of the characters is quite pleasing to the eye. I can't judge animation. After DICK, where do you take the animation and put it on your desktop as a live wallpaper. That's it, and thanks for that.

Thanks to the developer for still letting us rename the characters we play for. The narrative, unfortunately, is ragged, jumping from one hero to another. It was necessary if he decided to make several main characters, then first the story of one, then the other, and in the end they were already combined.

The variability here is completely the reality of 2022, namely the complete absence of any variability in the game. It all comes down to watching a scene, skipping a scene. As an example, the female protagonist, the photo session, skip the scene further, or show that she is a nymphomaniac, which take and tr *x *y.

It is unclear for what purposes the *nc *st patch is here. Yes, there are games where this very *nc *st patch is critically important, for example DMD. And there is where it does not affect the plot at all, as an example of Sunny love. What to play with it, what without, you won't notice much difference. Also, here I did not understand at all what the *nc * st patch does. He's more of a hindrance here. Like, for example, the mother of a female hero. Then she walks naked in front of her and her friend, and then it's not clear who she's dumping her cleavage on to the player or her daughter. Similarly, the male hero sister did not tell us any background why she wants a brother, you know. The developer left this behind the scenes.

In general, if you have something to play, it's better to play it. And if you've gone through everything and are looking for something to play, you can check out this game.It is too early to put an assessment, we must wait for what will happen next and then it will be possible to put an assessment.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes