Oct 13, 2019
Watch 4 times any scenes and everything will be ok :)
I really must be doing something wrong then.. I have literally watched all 4 scenes over 20 times each... even got bored enough that i spam clicked them holding down CTRL to try and speed through them after the first 5. It still just keeps going back to the selection of the 4 options. Even tried loading a file earlier on so i didn't get stuck in the classroom and when I get to that point, the same thing happens again. Thank you for the reply nonetheless.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I really must be doing something wrong then.. I have literally watched all 4 scenes over 20 times each... even got bored enough that i spam clicked them holding down CTRL to try and speed through them after the first 5. It still just keeps going back to the selection of the 4 options. Even tried loading a file earlier on so i didn't get stuck in the classroom and when I get to that point, the same thing happens again. Thank you for the reply nonetheless.
Sorry to hear that. I just checked, downloaded from mega and everything works fine for me =\

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
You have not played if you write this =\
first of all: its a joke, im not giving you a 1 start review here
second of all: 'loli' is a tag on this website and neither the threads tags nor the genre spoiler contains 'loli' so im not exactly making a massive leap in logic either

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes