Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Hey Dev, you DESPERATELY need an editor/proofreader! Seriously. I have said this to other devs on other threads but dear god I could not possibly mean it more in this case. The spelling/english/grammar is abysmal. Other than that...good models and not too bad. Fix the writing and you got a game here.

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Hey Dev, you DESPERATELY need an editor/proofreader! Seriously. I have said this to other devs on other threads but dear god I could not possibly mean it more in this case. The spelling/english/grammar is abysmal. Other than that...good models and not too bad. Fix the writing and you got a game here.
Thank you for your comment, but unfortunately this is not possible. I was offered help by people with translation, but the money from the patreon is only enough for a couple of cups of coffee) Therefore, I work on everything alone in my free time from my usual work :)

Reactions: TritonSands

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Thank you for your comment, but unfortunately this is not possible. I was offered help by people with translation, but the money from the patreon is only enough for a couple of cups of coffee) Therefore, I work on everything alone in my free time from my usual work :)
You could just ask people on this forum to do it for you for free, I'm sure someone would do it.

Reactions: Darklord1234

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
What language are you translating from if I may ask? And what the guy above said too. I have lots of free time myself and have offered to proofread for people on here so I would imagine others would be willing too.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
What language are you translating from if I may ask? And what the guy above said too. I have lots of free time myself and have offered to proofread for people on here so I would imagine others would be willing too.
Can I send you the text I've already written to correct mistakes?

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Possibly. Like I said though what language are you translating from? It may help to know. Also, I have no real experience just a lot of free time, but have read lots of books from an early age, so spelling and grammar etc. were natural for me throughout school and such.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Possibly. Like I said though what language are you translating from? It may help to know. Also, I have no real experience just a lot of free time, but have read lots of books from an early age, so spelling and grammar etc. were natural for me throughout school and such.
Ukrainian / Russian languages

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I don't have any problems with your english translations and like the game a lot.. Especially when I'm able to spend time pleasing Robyn.. Must be even more difficult if living in that area of the world right now.. Hope all goes well for you and for the rest of the world. Peace

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I don't have any problems with your english translations and like the game a lot.. Especially when I'm able to spend time pleasing Robyn.. Must be even more difficult if living in that area of the world right now.. Hope all goes well for you and for the rest of the world. Peace
Thank you for your kind words!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, is NTR now avoidable? I'm also not particularly interested (or rather none) in futa/trans, femdom, bukkake, trap, urination and sleep sex, so hopefully they can be avoided as well.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Hey Pigeon, I was gonna say yes to your question but circumstances have changed rather suddenly and I have some personal/family issues to attend to. Hopefully some others on here can help.

nindle

Nov 28, 2020
I am an author- though I won't tell anybody what I write because I would like to keep that completely separate. I would also like to throw in my hat for helping with English translation. As a side note, I am learning Russian, so it could help me with my studies and I may be able to get a more accurate translation that way.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes