Jul 16, 2018
The screenshots look quite artfully crafted. I'll keep this game in mind and will probably jump on board in a year or so (when there is more game content).

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
What is the proper ending?
The logical outcome of having devs that have a complete story concept and an ability to finish instead of the typical flash in the pan starting concept that drags out updates to milk cash until they finally have nothing and just start doing random shit until they run out of random shit too then unannounced drop/abandon while continuing to collect monthly donations.

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a right answer to the investigation, though:
But I get your general point: The drastic narrative shift is maybe too jarring. It might feels a bit unsatisfying because of the previous build up suddenly coming to a halt. It might have been better as a stand-alone (spin-off, prequel, other game, whatever), because quite frankly, the concept is fine. The investigation stuff is decently executed, and the lewd scenes are still hot. All in all, the update isn't bad, it's just that it may not fit with the rest of the game very much.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sadly I totally agree with you. Instead of a story continuation we get this "something". btw you can find the "supposedly proper" ending but still you will get hit......
Not entirely true. There is an answer.
I was considering a mod but the player really only needs to know one thing.
That's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAMASH112

@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
Hello, some help also please.

I miss creampie in the yard, end day 1, trickster and anita 7.

thanks in advance

Now if anyone can help how to reach the True Gentlemen achievement i would be greatful. I have tried to be as kind as possible with all the girls during the detective story, but it's still locked. I'm quite annoyed...

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018

Now if anyone can help how to reach the True Gentlemen achievement i would be greatful. I have tried to be as kind as possible with all the girls during the detective story, but it's still locked. I'm quite annoyed...
I think its bugged i unlocked it once then when i did another route it was locked again and haven't been able to get it again

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019

Hello! This achievement opens with Alina :)

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes