Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
Well, this game was quite a pleasant surprise; easily one of my favorites so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll progress. Robyn is clearly best girl.
Only thing that sort of bothered me was that Robyn shifts from this somewhat nervous, but cool to fairly dominant in just a few sets. I mean, I love dominant dickgirls, but it felt a bit too rushed somehow.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was kind of confused with all the detective thing, but I enjoy it. I only hope that in the future we can enjoy of a gallery scene.

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON? How is it that the MC goes from knowing Anita and Robyn to not knowing them? How is it that he and his Dad are "detectives" and Kelyn was a "photographer" in the beginning? WTF is going on?

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON? How is it that the MC goes from knowing Anita and Robyn to not knowing them? How is it that he and his Dad are "detectives" and Kelyn was a "photographer" in the beginning? WTF is going on?
Tom lost consciousness from the punch, all that happens to him is a hallucination :)

• Angry
Reactions: Boogg and c._.99

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
What? If you say so. Wa*...... (someone gags Boogg and slaps him on the wrist for being an opinionated prick.)
No, on the contrary, thank you for writing your opinion, it's my fault for presenting the story in an unclear way for the viewer! :)

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I did a search but it's a little confusing and I didn't really find an answer
So just wondering is the ntr avoidable?

Thank you for your time :)

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes