ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I really like the fact choices actually matter in this game. Typically games give you an illusion of choice, but here choices open up routes or close them off, so I appreciate that. Gives the player a sense of control in the story.

I'm also fond of the interracial content, it's not often you see a black female domme and here Sara delivers.
Melory is also beautiful with good scenes, I'm always happy to see her on screen and I hope to see the option for her to domme the MC too.
Anita also lowkey looks like Jill from RE3 and I love that ngl.

My only criticism is that the part where the MC gets knocked out and hallucinates was a bit jarring.
While the lewd scenes there were some of the best in the game, the whole thing just kind of felt discombobulated.
I mean, because it's a hallucination it feels like the choices don't impact the story in a meaningful way, so I think it would of worked better as a flashback into the past where your choices impact your relationships in the present. i.e It sets up a sub/dom relationship and/or it ignites the sparks of a romantic relationship. A character could also becomes aware of a fetish the MC has. Something of that nature which helps drive the plot forward.
Lastly, I hope to see a walkthrough someday.

That's my two cents.
Overall it's a good game.

Last edited:

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
I can't UNREN it???? At first it says CANT FIND PYTHON.EXE so iv change the directory in UNREN to the right one, but after that the menu pops on, i use option 1 and i keep getting Could not extract image....

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I can't UNREN it???? At first it says CANT FIND PYTHON.EXE so iv change the directory in UNREN to the right one, but after that the menu pops on, i use option 1 and i keep getting Could not extract image....
Wrong UnRen version - use v13 (?)

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I really like the fact choices actually matter in this game. Typically games give you an illusion of choice, but here choices open up routes or close them off, so I appreciate that. Gives the player a sense of control in the story.

I'm also fond of the interracial content, it's not often you see a black female domme and here Sara delivers.
Melory is also beautiful with good scenes, I'm always happy to see her on screen and I hope to see the option for her to domme the MC too.
Anita also lowkey looks like Jill from RE2 and I love that ngl.

My only criticism is that the part where the MC gets knocked out and hallucinates was a bit jarring.
While the lewd scenes there were some of the best in the game, the whole thing just kind of felt discombobulated.
I mean, because it's a hallucination it feels like the choices don't impact the story in a meaningful way, so I think it would of worked better as a flashback into the past where your choices impact your relationships in the present. i.e It sets up a sub/dom relationship and/or it ignites the sparks of a romantic relationship. A character could also becomes aware of a fetish the MC has. Something of that nature which helps drive the plot forward.
Lastly, I hope to see a walkthrough someday.

That's my two cents.
Overall it's a good game.
Thank you for such a detailed comment :)

Reactions: ItzSpc

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
WHERES THE WALKTHROUGH MODS AT? LOL
Doesn't look like it has any! Chances are it either has it's own built-in or does not need one. (been awhile since I played this... will tonight!) Give it a try, it probably does not need one! :>)

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes