PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I think its bugged i unlocked it once then when i did another route it was locked again and haven't been able to get it again
Just double-checked the code and went through the scenes twice, everything should work correctly :)

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
Just double-checked the code and went through the scenes twice, everything should work correctly :)
I am Almost Positive I got it Unlocked and when I started a new game from scratch it became locked. I've tried to open it and have gone through all the detective dialogue again 5 times and will not unlock for me. Did I break something?

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I am Almost Positive I got it Unlocked and when I started a new game from scratch it became locked. I've tried to open it and have gone through all the detective dialogue again 5 times and will not unlock for me. Did I break something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hjyfh

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Ahh ok, no problem, do you know who does/did, pretty sure a previous version had an android port, right?!?

Thanks regardless though :)
In the version that I saw there were problems with the positioning of text on the screen. So I can't give you any recommendations. But thank you for your interest :)

Reactions: soulles

bitchlover

Jan 8, 2021
How do I unlock the two missing scenes?
No matter what I've done, I can't get to the two scenes....

thank you

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-17 um 16.40.13.png

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
PigeonPleasure it's Good to see you're alive and well with all the turmoil in you're country! I followed the news everyday since
the invasion but now we're getting more political crap going on in American news. Wanted you to know I've made donations through the CNN/Impact website and put a Ukrainian flag sticker on my car. God Bless Ukraine..you're people remind the World about what's really important.. (Also glad to hear about the new update).:)

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
PigeonPleasure it's Good to see you're alive and well with all the turmoil in you're country! I followed the news everyday since
the invasion but now we're getting more political crap going on in American news. Wanted you to know I've made donations through the CNN/Impact website and put a Ukrainian flag sticker on my car. God Bless Ukraine..you're people remind the World about what's really important.. (Also glad to hear about the new update).:)
Thank you very much! God Bless You! :)

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
I corrected all the english in the first 1100 lines in the code (of v0.9) so that it isn't completely terrible, but I gave up after losing interest in the plot.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes