LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
A WALKTHROUGH would be really nice. Can not get "Anita 7, Trickster, Anita 12 "
For anita 12, keep pushing to do sex with her again and again until she caves in and does it
For anita 7, when in hotel room finger her pussy all the way, that opens up the other options for dirtier sex with her

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Hello, some help also please.

I miss creampie in the yard, end day 1, trickster and anita 7.

thanks in advance

End of Day 1 was the most frustrating one to find and solve. You got to have sex with Robyn in the yard to get
get the end of day 1 event.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Tips please on how to complete Punchgasm

I've done everything else
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, another little hint - each color of the text of the achievement corresponds to the color of the text of the character (With the help of whom this achievement is achieved) :)

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
When will u release new update? I am so excited for this. Also, more content for Robyn pls ^^
Hello Faderfate! Thank you very much for your interest! So far, my work on the novel has slowed down a lot because my country's energy infrastructure has been hit hard by missile attacks and kamikaze iranian drone attacks by the ruzzian regime.
In my city, the power goes out for about four or more hours every day. So I can't even give you an approximate date for the upcoming update yet =\
Wish you to have a great day Faderfate :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hello Faderfate! Thank you very much for your interest! So far, my work on the novel has slowed down a lot because my country's energy infrastructure has been hit hard by missile attacks and kamikaze iranian drone attacks by the ruzzian regime.
In my city, the power goes out for about four or more hours every day. So I can't even give you an approximate date for the upcoming update yet =\
Stay safe.

faderfate

Feb 25, 2019
take care of urself

Blob

May 7, 2017
First sentence in the game.
"So for this weekend you are possessing a Tom's body"

?????

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes